Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderator Required

14K views 46 replies 18 participants last post by  Boxbrownie 
#1 ·
As the forum continues to grow I've had a couple of suggestions saying we should get a moderator or two on here to help out.
So we're looking for anyone up for becoming a moderator, no time commitments needed but someone who is on here fairly regularly, know's their way around the forum etc.
If you fancy it or know someone you think would be good - let me know here or PM me.

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd volunteer.

I tend to spend time here.

I am an admin over at vx220.org.uk, my other car.
I also run a small residents forum at forum.kennetheath.co.uk

Cheers,
Lee

#3 ·
I'm up for it - I'm here often enough. As an IT professional (semi-retired) I spend a lot of time in front of a PC as it is, so monitoring the forum wouldn't be a problem.

#5 ·
Dan, if you need a 4th moderator then I'm willing.

Edited by: darkmatter

#7 ·
As a regular forum user I would like to nominate "Gromit" I have read many of his responses and with his common sense approach and wit I think he would make a worthy moderator as much as he does a contributor. IMHO

#8 ·
Yep, soon gromit will be signing autographs outside an Audi dealer near you.....while security beats back the screaming fans....

#14 ·
gbungy said:
As a regular forum user I would like to nominate "Gromit" I have read many of his responses and with his common sense approach and wit I think he would make a worthy moderator as much as he does a contributor. IMHO
Oh NO...not Gromit......he'll ban anyone without a Colbalt Blue Q3

#24 ·
Certainly Dan - the mods would simply be acting on his behalf and in accordance with, or applying, any particular policy he might set. He would also (obviously) have the ability to withdraw Moderator privileges from any user. It is his site, after all...

#25 ·
Gromit said:
Certainly Dan - the mods would simply be acting on his behalf and in accordance with, or applying, any particular policy he might set. He would also (obviously) have the ability to withdraw Moderator privileges from any user. It is his site, after all...
I couldn't describe it better as you did Gromit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.