Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the forum continues to grow I've had a couple of suggestions saying we should get a moderator or two on here to help out.
So we're looking for anyone up for becoming a moderator, no time commitments needed but someone who is on here fairly regularly, know's their way around the forum etc.
If you fancy it or know someone you think would be good - let me know here or PM me.

Thanks

·
1,100 Posts
I'd volunteer.

I tend to spend time here.

I am an admin over at vx220.org.uk, my other car.
I also run a small residents forum at forum.kennetheath.co.uk

Cheers,
Lee

·
Super Moderator
5,594 Posts
I'm up for it - I'm here often enough. As an IT professional (semi-retired) I spend a lot of time in front of a PC as it is, so monitoring the forum wouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Dan, if you need a 4th moderator then I'm willing.

Edited by: darkmatter

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow so much experience here! Thank you all for volunteering, I'm not sure we need to jump up to 4 just now so I think I'll pick a couple and then should things change its nice to know we have a back up of expertise.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As a regular forum user I would like to nominate "Gromit" I have read many of his responses and with his common sense approach and wit I think he would make a worthy moderator as much as he does a contributor. IMHO

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Yep, soon gromit will be signing autographs outside an Audi dealer near you.....while security beats back the screaming fans....

·
Super Moderator
5,594 Posts
+1

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
gbungy said:
As a regular forum user I would like to nominate "Gromit" I have read many of his responses and with his common sense approach and wit I think he would make a worthy moderator as much as he does a contributor. IMHO
Oh NO...not Gromit......he'll ban anyone without a Colbalt Blue Q3

·
Registered
77 Posts
Must admit Gromit does tick all the boxes, ( nothing against the other candidates who were brave enough to offer their services ) so its an Aye for Gromit from me.
Edited by: SJF

·
Registered
155 Posts
Gromit, you get my vote, the cobalt blues must stick together

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.