Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
From what I have heard, other owners have had the firmware update and all their current problems have been resolved.

·
Registered
2021 Q3 40TSFI navarro blue
13 Posts
mine went in n the 3rd and fingers crossed its been fine ever since with zero resets or rogue warning lights!!. Upgrade obviously wiped out all settings so had to start again from scratch but small price to pay I guess!. Now awaiting response from Head of Audi UK to appropriate comp package - Audi CS not performing (was offered a 48 working hour turnaround for a call back!!!) so since his email is plastered all over their website his inbox I suspect will be getting even busier!!. It's [email protected] if anyone needs it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my Q3 is going in on the 9th March for the upgrade and will let you know. good to know from a few others that it seems to have fixed the issue. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone taken there Q3 in yet for the software update and if so has it sorted the problem.
Oh yes graham I most definitely am😀😀
Hi Graham,
My Q3 goes in for the software update and a service tomorrow. Due to issues I had with the vehicle in August last year, I went to Audi UK customer service, and as a result of various conversations they have agreed to pay for the year 3 service.
Due to recent issue this January when a sensor failed, I again went back to Audi UK and was offered £500 which I have asked to be put towards and extended warranty at the end of year 3 (nextMarch), and they have agreed as a gesture of goodwill. In both cases although I have not written to Andrew Doyle myself I have heard that he the man to write to do let me know how you get on.
Regards MarkP

·
Registered
2021 Q3 35TFSI SLine Daytona Grey sound and comfort pack, puddlelights
135 Posts
Hi Graham, this is the first I have heard of this. Can you give me any more information about the update so that I can contact my local dealer.
Many thanks
Mike
I would guess if you haven’t heard of this issue your MMIn obviously hasn’t crashed so you may not have the problem, mine doesn’t take long to go off so I am sure yours would have gone off by now although you haven’t said how long you have had it.

·
Registered
2019 Q3 Sport 35 TFSI Chronos Grey
18 Posts
I would guess if you haven’t heard of this issue your MMIn obviously hasn’t crashed so you may not have the problem, mine doesn’t take long to go off so I am sure yours would have gone off by now although you haven’t said how long you have had it.
Had the car for a month!

·
Registered
2021 Q3 40TSFI navarro blue
13 Posts
My Q3 went in at the beginning of month and has been behaving perfectly ever since - discussions with Audi UK through their overall head andrew Doyle have elicited an offer of a free 2 year service package (costs over £500) which I have now accepted and so hopefully matters at an end and I can get back to enjoying my car !!

·
Registered
13 Posts
So after 2 rescheduled service appointments mine has just been in for 2 days for the software update. MII crashed 3 times on the way to the dealer and zero on the way back home so a good sign. My Q3 is 70 plate picked up Jan 21 so just over a year old.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes and sorted
Yes and sorted
Hello Mike just thought you would like an update, further to my last post, car continued to put up ghost messages after new sensor fitted. Dealer said there was nothing wrong. Out of sheer frustration I wrote to Andrew Doyle and within two hours had a phone call from a member of his exec team, to say that they had been in touch with the dealership, and that they (the dealers), would be in touch to have the car in for two days, any monies awarded to me would be placed on account at the dealership. Car went in over a week ago, they say no issues found, but the car has had no issues to date, we will see. Recommend you write to him every time, he does get things moving that is for sure. Downloaded latest update on Audi Connect on Friday and that is now failing to communicate with the car, yet I'm registered as the key user. I have had a note within the Connect log-on that from March 2023 it will cost a £11.50. I assume that is a monthly payment, one to watch our for! As mine has never functioned completely since June 2020, I will avoid paying that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts