Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another really fed up Audi owner here! Got my 70 plate Audi A3 hybrid last October with 3500 miles on the clock, within 2 weeks had experienced the MMI reboot plus many of the other issues on two long drives. Earliest that the dealership (Leicester) could get it in was 7th January, Its been back 4 times since then for a supposed software reinstall (its back today for another) which partly solves the problem for a while but then they come back. Today they even tried to blame the faults on the towbar I had fitted last week by a truly professional mechanic (with Audi electrics! ). As a car I love the hybrid A3 but as an organisation, Audi truly are abysmal for customer service.
Welcome to the club. Not had my Hybrid since 1st Feb, gave it back to my lease company essentially rejecting the car until fixed. Been driving a Tesla3 since. Audi promised me fix after fix after it arrived brand new in July with the faults present from day 1. Believe the actual fix has gone on recently but still waiting for car to be returned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the club. Not had my Hybrid since 1st Feb, gave it back to my lease company essentially rejecting the car until fixed. Been driving a Tesla3 since. Audi promised me fix after fix after it arrived brand new in July with the faults present from day 1. Believe the actual fix has gone on recently but still waiting for car to be returned.
Driving a tesla3 at their expense I might add. Received around £1500 compensation from Audi so far by way of apology. Don’t let them get away with it.

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
None Q3 owner with a negative user name, bile laden 1st post - deleted/banned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Now 25th May. The car is still not fixed as the latest software caused battery issues apparently.
New fix date unknown. £470 additional insurance cost now covered by Audi and been offered £200 per month for each month car not fixed as compensation.
What an utter shambles, don’t know what to do. Car been faulty almost a year as delivered July’21

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
You have given the dealer/Audi every opportunity to resolve the issue(s). Under the sales of goods act get the leasing company to reject it. Then you go and find another new car maybe from a different manufacturer. Stop wasting useful energy and take control of the situation. Anyway, its an A3 hybrid. This site is only for Q3's or RSQ3's.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I have lived in North Leeds since 1978 and since 1983 I have continuously had numerous flavours of Audi's. It would be easy for me to get to Leeds Audi, a round trip of 12 miles but what I have found is that Wakefield Audi, a round trip of 38 miles, provides a better service and can resolve the more complex or intermittent problems easily due to their technical and engineering staff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have given the dealer/Audi every opportunity to resolve the issue(s). Under the sales of goods act get the leasing company to reject it. Then you go and find another new car maybe from a different manufacturer. Stop wasting useful energy and take control of the situation. Anyway, its an A3 hybrid. This site is only for Q3's or RSQ3's.
Same platform with same MMI, just sharing the info for people in a similar situation whilst searching for info myself. Know of many new cars available do you, which is why rejecting it is so tricky. The new lease prices are 50% higher than ours with months to wait for delivery.

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
I was unimpressed with a bile-laden 1st post from a non-Q3 owner - net result post deleted/poster banned.

Reactions: Gromit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well looks like the software upgrade done last week has worked - no resets during 2 drives which would definitely not have been the case !!! Now off to deal with Audi Customer service and my promised “large gesture of goodwill”😂😂
HI, which dealership did you use? Mine is saying no update is available and I need a new 5S Control unit.

·
Registered
2021 Q3 40TSFI navarro blue
13 Posts
HI, which dealership did you use? Mine is saying no update is available and I need a new 5S Control unit.
I used west London Audi - tell your dealership to speak to Ciprian there he’ll tell them about the upgrade !
I endured over 6 months of the MMI issue on my 21 plate Q3 and got 2 years free servicing out of the original sales dealership for all the inconvenience
Good luck

61 - 72 of 72 Posts