Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,I have just ordered a daytona grey s line tdi and cant wait, moving up from an A1, so looking forward to a slightly largerr vehicle ( although I do love the A1 ).I currently use spotify for music (so basically just rent music, not buy), and an wondering how that will work using the MMI. I currently just connect via bluetoth in the A1, but can only skip forward and back using the mmi controls, will the Q3 allow me to change albums etc if i connect using the red cable ? Any thoughts welcome !

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you connect via bluetooth, as you say you can only skip tracks, not select specific tracks / albums. When you connect via AMI with cable then you select specific tracks from your music but not sure about spotify as that's something I do not use. In general, the AMI is pretty good ;)
(This is actually me, writing a positive post ;))

·
Registered
563 Posts
HiAs far as I know the Q3 and the A1 are pretty much the same as far as the MMi is concerned, the Q3 just comes witheverything as standard, so anything you can do in your A1 you should be able to do in a Q3.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, I use Spotify and you can only skip tracks via Bluetooth or the AMI interface.

iTunes is the only supported player for selecting tracks, albums and so on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, thought that might be the case, oh well I suppose I can live with that - benefits of spotify outweigh the playlist selection problem !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts