Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys Has anyone seen a photo of the Q3 in misano red , just getting ready to order my next Q3and I am torn between glacier white and misano red .
After having had metallic black I want a complete change the audi configurator just leaves the screen blank if you pick misano red

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Just Google "Audi q3 Misano red" and select Images - you'll see a whole sh*tload of pics. It's a lovely colour - striking but not too smack-you-in-the-eye garish.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I have the Glacier White but if the red was available last year i would have taken it. I do like an Audi in red and this colour looks pretty smart.

Go on, order it so we can see some real pics

·
Registered
36 Posts
Weird! the configurators (both .co.uk and .de) were both showing misano red for around 2 weeks - certainly they were a few days ago - the error message is again as it was when they had the original problem - so I suspect an update to the web-site has gone wrong - will email em

cheers

Edited by: smoothound54

·
Registered
613 Posts
Got to be the Red, unless you're brave enough for the Orange!

to quote my Audi dealer "We only ever see Black and White ones"

·
Registered
485 Posts
Misano red

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Jules said:
...to quote my Audi dealer "We only ever see Black and White ones"
My local dealership (and/or its customer base) seems to be just as unadventurous - they only ever order diesel manual S-Line stock vehicles, only in black, white or greys. When I said I was looking for an SE TFSI automatic in Cobalt Blue with light grey interior they looked at me as if I'd just landed from the planet Zog ("That's an....interesting...combination" said one salesdrone) - until another customer in the waiting area overheard and said "That's the sort of spec I'm looking for, but I'm told nobody wants them!"

Misano Red looks a terrific colour. We need more colour about - too much black/white/grey flooding the showrooms and making good cars look boring.

(Just my humble opinion)</font>

</font>

Edited by: Gromit

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently a few years ago audi do some research into what there customers were buying and what spec / colours held the best resale values .that's why the originally brought out the black edition spec on their cars It looks like they got stuck in a rut they haven't realised their customer base has changed and people require more choice

·
Registered
114 Posts
My dealers had a Misano Red Q3 in the showroom and it looked superb.
I was very tempted, but the Mrs has a red TT, and we felt that 2 red Audis was too much!

·
Registered
29 Posts
You could have taken a pic

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi EmmaThat's a very nice looking car you have there

·
Registered
613 Posts
Wow.... that's very.... Errr RED....

I like it! and the scenery is beautiful too!

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow----my misano Q3 is at the UK port...
Looking at yr pics misano is THE colour of choice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Camberley Audi had a misano Q3 S Line in the showroom a couple of weeks ago

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thumbs up from me!

·
Registered
41 Posts
There was one in Barcelona airport on display, my wife and daughter did not realise it was a Q3, it looked great.

If misano was available when I ordered I would have selected that colour

Emma great photos.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts