Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First chance on a nice sunny day to get out and take some photo's. In bright light Misano Red really stands out . Parked next to an A4 in normal red today quite surprised how much brighter it was .

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Lovely looking car - Misano Red really looks spectacular, especially in bright sunlight.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your not wrong Gromit in flat light its just like any other red but in bright light its a completely different car it really is quite orangy ( if there is such a word as orangy ) I love it .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Phew.... Someone else bought a red one! Was starting to think we were on only ones!

We don't normally like red cars, but we saw our car in the sun and loved it!

Only problem, you want to keep it clean all the time so you can admire it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you mean Tommy K , I've been taking mine about twice a week to a hand car wash in Notts that do a very good job for a fiver , its not worth me getting my pressure washer out the shed for that. It takes them ten minutes to do what I would take all afternoon doing. Since i've had it i've only seen one other red one .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well we saw our very first other Q3 yesterday. Been all over the place & not seen another yet.

We paid extra for life shine. Bucket of water & a sponge, that's all I need so far to keep it clean.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
That looks the business, love it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts