Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guyshad a nice email from Audi Rayleigh, Essex this morning asking if i'm well?, (that's nice of them
)But more importantly advising that my lesser spotted Caribou Brown S line Q3 is being built this week!!!!!he says it should meet their projected hand over date of 16th December, so fingers crossed, and camera at the ready, now i'm getting excited

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The build date was scheduled week 46 which I think was last week, from the information on this forum I was pessimistically thinking that this would be pushed back week after week, but it sounds like my dealers are going to make good on their promise. I will keep updating the forum as and when I get updates, dealer says once the car is built and en-route he will be in touch again!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
Correct - week 46 was last week. At this rate there's a chance you may get it before Christmas.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ordered mine in 2nd week of July and just can not wait now, my daughter has anglesmen syndrome
So we get this car on dla with a small upfront free ;) but this was far the best choice out there and the build quality was 2nd to none Verses the rest worth the extra upfront, just can not wait now, was told week 48 then this got pushed to week 46 just hope I get before Xmas :) so hello everyone :)

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
Hi TJ, welcome to the forum. As with the previous post, there's a chance you'll get it by Christmas. I'll keep my various appendages crossed for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Guysjust had an email from my dealer to confirm my Q3 is now built and now on its way to the UK, I've been advised it should be ready for handover on the 16th December, I must say it all seems to have gone rather smoothly (so far) so here's hoping the ship doesn't sink or get lost!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,229 Posts
Great news, Grant! Here's to fair winds in the Bay of Biscay.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Living in Essex our nearest port is Tilbury, so my only niggling thought is that my two numpty brother in laws both work there, it would just be my luck that they get to drive it off the ship and prang it, it's been known to happen, oh the irony!!!!!Seriously I can't wait now, and I still haven't seen a Caribou brown version yet!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts