Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I love this forum i wish to share at least two pictures of my Q3 its a 2.0 TFSI 211Cv Quattro with Drive select, Xenon lights, Audi Sound System, Automated folding Mirrors, Full Paint FinishLED Light Package. Thats it... Really loving it...

Edited by: Mindstorms

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Lovely car - lovely part of the country, too.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Gromit said:
Lovely car - lovely part of the country, too.

Definitely - both beautiful

I'm not sure what the first photo is tho' ??????

·
Registered
563 Posts
Very nice

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Bambi said:
I'm not sure what the first photo is tho' ??????
I'm not surprised, m'dear. This is the view you get when you eventually find the release lever for the bonnet (that's the flat metal bit over the top of the area at the front that makes all the noise) and pull it.

Now, there's nothing inside there that you need to worry your pretty little head about - just make sure you shut it properly and get a man to check your fluid levels (the car's, not yours) every once in a while.

Oh sh*t, now I'm for it...

(hastily scribbles Last Will on back of *** packet and exits rapidly, heading for deep level fallout shelter before anybody of the female persuasion reads this post)

·
Registered
613 Posts
You're mighty brave in Cyberspace Gromit....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Gromit said:
Oh sh*t, now I'm for it...

(hastily scribbles Last Will on back of *** packet and exits rapidly, heading for deep level fallout shelter before anybody of the female persuasion reads this post)

I knew you'd fall for the bait .....

I used to be quite good with cars in the days when an engine was just that
My father was an engineer, so when I had my first car, a Hillman Minx(my sister's actually, on loan while she was abroad for a year) I had to help with the servicing and repairs. He also insisted that we could change a wheel and do all the regular fluid checks etc etc - I have changed awheel at the side of the road, although many, many years ago (I wouldn't even try now)
These days I still do the basic checks but wouldn't dream of doing any more than that (I do know how to open the bonnet on the Q3 - our salesman showed me when he did the handover
)

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
(Emerges from deep-level shelter just long enough to high-five Bambi, then dives back into cover before anyone notices)

Move along now, nothing to see here - nothing at all....

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well Gromit, while you're undercover, you can remove that **** great hook from your top lip
(and I reckon there's a couple of days left in this one yet)

And back on topic - sort of, when I finished my RAF Engineering Apprenticeship back in the early 70s, me and my petrolhead mates spent an inordinate amount of time restoring old sports cars - TR2s, TR4s, MGAs and the like. Would we be able to do the same with the modern stuff? I think not. Lifting the bonnet these days is a daunting experience even with my background
Edited by: Malph

1 - 11 of 11 Posts