Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,I live in Australia and I my new Q3 Phantom black will be arriving early next week.Thetyres andalloys are standard (235/55/17) but Iwant toupgrade them to 255/40/19 which is a low profile one.Now I am a bit confused whether I should be going for the low profile or not. I am a family guy and I would like the drive to be comfortable for my kids. But I also want that big cool looks with the big tyres and alloys.If someone has changed their tyres to a low profile one , could you please give me some insight on the ride quality, etc?CheersJits

·
Registered
15 Posts
The 19" alloys come with low profile tyres as standard. Thats's what I have gone for - am picking up on 31st May so will be able to confirm the ride then. I am also a family guy and will have a 4 year old in the back. Sure he wont mind a couple of bumps so Dad can corner in a road hugging way.......

Just love the look of the 19" with lower profile tyres along with the flared wheel arches.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the Q3 looks uber cool with the low profiles.I am planning for a 245/45/18 custom tyres and wheels.Enjoy your Q3 and let us know your experience with the low profiles. Don't forget to post pics!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts