Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered in March Q3s were few and far between. I have seen 4 today in and around the Chalfonts. See more Q3s than Q5s these days.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Still fairly rare in my neck of the woods - I see one regularly near my daughter's school (Black S-line), and the occasional White S-Lineone on the daily commute.

They do seem to be mostly driven by "School run mummies" though
- Was that a demographic that Audi used in their original sales documentation (posted elsewhere on this site) ?

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Due to the activities of $bloodyhugeAudidealerchain in Gromit's County, Audis are more numerous around here than most other brands - you can't drive more than a few feet without dodging one - but Q3s are still relatively thin on the ground. Mind you, I'm sure that'll change soon...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Gromit
<i style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">$bloodyhugeAudidealerchain a[/i]re you referring to Maidstone finest Audi dealership where I ordered my Q3 from ?

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
That's the one! They have another branch near Gromit's Retreat (think walled city with bloody great cathedral about 20 miles East of your branch) which is currently harbouring my Q3 - for another few hours anyway...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully the slight proliferation will mean that the Q3 gets a little more 'famous' and hence desirable to help future residuals.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am starting to see a lot more locally too. I wonder if it is down to some starting to hit the used market?

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
You're not going to find a Q3 with mudflaps fitted as standard, mate - I can't imagine a dealer ordering a stock vehicle with them as their own workshops can nail 'em on and get paid for it - but they're only available for the SE anyway, they don't fit the S-Line bodywork.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mudflaps on an s-line, it's like being pleasured by Angelina Jolie, you might have seen something you like, but you're gonna have to do it yourself.

·
Registered
143 Posts
<div style="text-align: center;">Sline DIY mud flaps

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Crem0 said:
Mudflaps on an s-line, it's like being pleasured by Angelina Jolie, you might have seen something you like, but you're gonna have to do it yourself.
Accurately and succinctly put.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts