Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed a transporter full of q3s this afternoon - heading south on the a1 near Harrogate - if you've ordered White sline with 19in wheels or a black one with the fan blade wheels you could be in luck!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK I've been quiet on here for a while (something to do with a new baby). It certainly seems a long time since the first posts... but at long last I'm picking up the Q3 S-line 2.0 TDI tomorrow. Daytona Grey, a few extras dotted around.

I ordered on approx the 2nd day of the books being open (25th June), so only the six-and-a-bit month wait then...

Like most of you, firm information has been very difficult to come by. The dealer has been very pleasant but just seemingly in the dark about anything Q3-related. They did loan us an A6 for free since November though, as we would have been without a car when the baby arrived otherwise, having sold the old (unsuitable two-seater!) car to make way for the Q3.

I'm confident it will have been worth the wait, and I'll try to post some photos this weekend. Hope everyone's orders and experiences are as short and pleasant as possible from now on.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congratulations on both your new arrivals

Look forward to seeing some pics if you get chance, minus any baby sick
!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up my Q3 this afternoon and worth the wait. S-Line, daytona, s-tronic, sat nav, comfort pack, nappa leather, and a few other bits. Ordered 16th Aug and was due this week so no complaints.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi - let us knownwhat you think - I can't get over how smooth and quick on the up take the auto box is compared to my BMW!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Q3 runs very smoothly and is pretty quick. Shifts up and down the s-tronic gearbox very well, also used the paddle shift on the steering wheeel and liked that for dropping down gears. Cruise control is similar to bmw. Loaded up music to an SDHC card and was quite cool to see album covers on display. Not tried phone yet, but all in so far, very impressed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts