Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, out on my travels this weekend in the Garden of England, and not having seen one Q3 near me before: I met a white Q3 on Hoath Way in Gillingham yesterday on my way to football (and followed it down the A2),and a black Q3 with a roof box at Gillingham B&Q today. If this weekend is anything to go by I'll have to consider trading in for something else less common!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ha - you are right. I was thinking the same
-have seen loads of Q3's around this area over the last few weeks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ignoramus here :) We live in a rural area so not much chance of seeing one - or even knowing what one looks like yet :) Walked out of a local shop this morning and told OH proudly 'that car is a Q3' - rushed over to have a look and it was a Q5 :( He just gave me that look ............

·
Registered
234 Posts
In Germany at the moment and there are plenty of Q3s on the road. At least I think they are Q3s but it's very difficult to tell the difference from Q5 when on the move. I'll have to keep a closer lookout!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Since my Q3 was delivered in November, 2 of my neighbours have them, one black and the other white, the Q3s that is. The factory must have released the bottleneck. Now 3 within 100 yds! Common as muck

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
There's not many cars you can buy that isn't common nowadays. They are all mass volume vehicles so they churn them out. Just shows your neighbourhood has a good taste in cars

·
Registered
389 Posts
According to my dealer the Q3 is by far the most ordered car at the moment. I would have though it would be the A3 and of course they may have been just adding some positive reinforcement to my order.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The Q3 is quite rare car locally, indeed there are very few Q5s or Q7s. Could be that the nearest Audi dealer is 25 miles away. If you want to see cars that are as common as muck look no further than the Nissan Quashqui or Juke. Mind you when I bought my Scirocco it was the only one locally now there are dozens. So follow the Taffia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts