Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered our q3

177 TDI quattro s tronic SE, with the full colour pack. Xenon pack including led lights inside and out, dealer fit window tints & smart key.

Went for the metallic white.

Dealer says it will be ready for the first week of the new reg in September :(

He confirmed it will include dab and also the boots a bit deeper now, he demonstrated against another one. Unsure what the other one had in boot to make floor so high.

Tested an s line but really didn't like the harder suspension, a small 4x4/pretend off roader should have a very soft comfortable ride IMHO.

Anyway tik tok tik tok. 4 months!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Daddy k said:
Just ordered our q3

177 TDI quattro s tronic SE, with the full colour pack. Xenon pack including led lights inside and out, dealer fit window tints & smart key.

Went for the metallic white.

Dealer says it will be ready for the first week of the new reg in September :(

He confirmed it will include dab and also the boots a bit deeper now, he demonstrated against another one. Unsure what the other one had in boot to make floor so high.

Tested an s line but really didn't like the harder suspension, a small 4x4/pretend off roader should have a very soft comfortable ride IMHO.

Anyway tik tok tik tok. 4 months!
The one with the shallow boot had a spare wheel, yours doesn't.
Not sure that I'd be comfortable with that although then again I live in Australia and the distances are a little longer between towns here.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The harder suspension is an option on the S-line, you don't have to have it, by default it is the same as the SE.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How much cheaper are dealer tints than the OEM privacy glass option at £360? SE is by far the best value for money option IMO as you pay a lot for essentially cosmetic changes, but it does look the part and standard suspension is the same as the SE's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer tints were only £200. Plus they're darker.

No more hearing the kids say "the suns into eyes"

·
Registered
115 Posts
Phill-uk said:
The harder suspension is an option on the S-line, you don't have to have it, by default it is the same as the SE.
Note - in Australia the S-Line comes with the sports suspension as standard.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well worth the saving. Hope the 4 months passes quickly. I waited 7 months and it seemed to be forever. At least you do get the chance to see other Q3s and decide if there's actually another option that's worth having once the impact of the cost of the car has dimmed a little.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just to confirm above - my Sline has SE suspension as standard.Also - spare wheel is a good move imo - and only £75 extra.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You do need to ask for the sporty suspension on the S-line but if it's comfort you're after stick with the standard setup on the 17's. Most comfy car I've ever owned, great choice of colour btw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts