Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.0 TDi 140ps Quattro S-Line Manual- Glacier White- Privacy Glass- Advanced Key- 19"Off-roadAlloys- Comfort Pack- Electric Door Mirrors
- Sat Nav- DAB Radio- Spare wheel
Roll on July!

Edited by: Phill-uk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Brilliant choice , I have the same car .

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Excellent choice of colour, well done

·
Registered
264 Posts
same colour as I want next time

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice spec.
Are you going for full body colour as well?

Check that you are not charged for DAB as it is standard from April.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SETIG said:
Nice spec.
   Are you going for full body colour as well?

Check that you are not charged for DAB as it is standard from April.
Yes, the s-line is full body colour as standard...

I am paying for DAB, could you let me know how you know it's free from April? Is this written officially anywhere that I can show the dealer?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, will be having a word with the dealer tomorrow, I fear it may be too late now :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'vespoken to Audi UK today and apparently the DAB will be standard on cars from build week 22 onwards, I've just checked and my orderis scheduled to go into production @ week 20 !!

I feel a call to the Dealership coming on !!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
That's a bit unlucky but they have announced an add-on for all Q3's which can be added to the existing setup to give them DAB. You could maybe ask for this to be added foc but i would want it to be as integrated as when it comes from the factory!
Is the price the same for week22 onwards cars, they may increase the price like bmw did?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine is due end of July (week 31?) so I should expect this FOC...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Think it's definitely worth a call to the dealer for the upgraded item

·
Registered
17 Posts
Finally got a reply from the dealership a few weeks back regarding the DAB issue after expressing my displeasure at having to pay for the Option. Surprisingly enough they agreed that it was unfair and have agreed to let me have it FOC !
Anyway the car is now built and awaiting shipping , with delivery expected late May.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well delivery date is getting closer! I'm getting more excited! Dealer emailed me this morning to expect a 'Mid June' delivery...

·
Registered
192 Posts
</font>Ordered mine
31st May

</font>Daytona Grey

</font>2.0tdi

</font>s-line

</font>added
folding door mirrors

</font>Audi tinted
windows £360 found the same place the dealer goes to quoted £140

</font>

</font>Dealer gave me out of date brochure got Audi UK to send me latest copy I
was going to add dab radio spare wheel and mat but great news 2014 cars have the
free

</font>

</font>Hopefully it will be ready for the new 63 plate on the 1<sup>st</sup> September

</font>

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just been in to sign the finance papers! Pickup on Thursday...

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's going to be a good week for new Q3's here, hope all goes well on the day Phill-uk and you have time to enjoy the car this week.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Took delivery of my Q3 0n Tues 16th July. I wanted DAB radio but was told at time of ordering that it was not available. I am now concerned that during 2015 the SAT Nav won't work properly. Can anyone tell me if this equipment can be fitted retrospectively?

·
Super Moderator
6,158 Posts
Well, to start with Audi have indicated that DAB will be available for retrofit when they've sorted themselves out, so worry not.

Next, as mentioned in other threads, the govmint is NOT turning off analogue radio in 2015 - the idea has been shelved indefinitely as it had been met with a tumultuous burst of total apathy and takeup of DAB is way lower than expected.

Er... why would the SAT/NAV fail to work during 2015? As far as I know there isn't any apocalyptic event scheduled for that year (apart from my 64th birthday, that is) so I'm at a loss to understand why you're worried about it.

Edited by: Gromit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts