Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have ordered our Audi Q3 SE 177 TDI Quattro S-tronic in Caribou Brown - Added full paint finish and cruise control as well. Ordered on 9th September and told to expect delivery mid December.
First Audi so really looking forward to delivery!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Looks like you're in for a good Christmas.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome! I am sure you won't be disappointed. Audi are solid across the range but of course the Q3 is just that little bit extra special!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome to the forum Inan, it's my first Audi as well, hopefully you will be as happy as we are and will have time to enjoy it over Christmas. :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome aboard! - Caribou Brown - choice of champions

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Inan, great choice, I am waiting too, with mine apparently coming off the production line in Spain next week, for a November delivery. It's agonising waiting though isn't it? But it will be well worth the wait. I am an Audi convert having bought my first new Audi A6 Avant 3 years ago, it's a beautifully crafted quality vehicle and the Q3 I am certain wont disappoint us either. Great choice Inan! Edited by: Biggles54

·
Registered
20 Posts
<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="text-align: left; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-right-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-bottom-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-left-color: rgb204, 204, 204; : rgb255, 255, 255; width: 968px; table-layout: fixed; "><t><tr ="msgableRow" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb251, 251, 253; height: 200px; min-height: 200px; "><td valign="top" ="msgLineDevider" style="border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-bottom-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-left-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-width: 1px; "><div ="msg" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; width: 819px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; ">welcome to the forum Inan
</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now given build date of week 45 with delivery mid December - so hoping that is what we get!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Inan said:
Now given build date of week 45 with delivery mid December - so hoping that is what we get!
That sounds about right.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well they were spot on with estimated delivery date - picking it up on 17th December!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Inan, well that's strange asI ordered my Q3 S line in Caribou Brown on 9th September as welland had my collection date confirmed 16th December yesterday , good luck with collection, I think its nice to know that there aren't many Caribou Q3's out there, exclusivity is what we like

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Many more and they'll be getting common!! I haven't seen many Q3s around Lincoln and what I have seen are either white or black plus one Samoan Orange. We might be starting a trend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is here, picked up at 11am on the dot. Great experience picking it up so a big thumbs up to the staff at Jcn600 in Lincoln. Very impressed with the Caribou Brown colour which looks really good after worrying about what it would be like for a few weeks! We are not disappointed in the least.Will try and post a couple of photos in next couple of days but off out to play in it again now!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Snap!!! picked mine up yesterday Southend Audi and loving the colour!!!

Edited by: Grant Flash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts