Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Have been looking at this forum for about a week now, with lots of helpful advice.

We went today to place our order, to which we have been told 8-10 weeks for delivery.

In everyone's opinion, do you think this is a fair estimate? We're joining the Q3 family from a BMW 3 Series. Are Audi known for providing a car in the interim or if the car is delivered late. Only asking as their was a guarantee in the brochure regarding deli overt dates.

Cheers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
In Australia it seems they give you a very pessimistic delivery date on purpose so they can guarantee you will get your car earlier.
Not sure about in the UK.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was told the end of July and have now been told it has left the factory and will be delivered within 3 weeks. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi Chris,

Sounds like a fair estimate you've been given, my car took 12 weeks from order to me driving it away but that was last year. I wouldn't expect any huge delays etc, are you trading in the 3 series? I also came from the 3 series, closer to the delivery date i was told they would supply me a vehicle if the date was to slip but my car actually came early

The q3 is a huge step up in comfort for me but i do miss the drive of the bmw on occasion, this goes away fast when it's wet, snowing etc etc as the q3 is great in these conditions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't traded the 3 series in as it was a company car. Our company has always had BMW's, so it's a big change.

I am hoping the estimate delivery is correct as I'm so excited!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I also moved from a 3series as didn't like the look of the new model. Best decision I have made, q3 has so far been a superb car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts