Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just ordered my new q3 on Thursday and joined the forum today. Just to see if anyone knows roughly how long it takes for my car to arrive. My dealer in Glasgow said it could be September but don't see how it can be so long ? Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I personally feel they give you the longest it could take so not to bother them or be disappointed. They will probably have it in sooner. When I enquired about mine I was told July/ August 2013. I placed order mid may and on my receipt it says August/Sept.

It all depends on allocation. My dealers allocation is big. Depending on when it arrives i"ll decide if to take it on a 13 or 63 plate. If it is August then it's a no brainier to me to wait for 63. If you can ask your dealer about allocations they might have had your spec in the system or tweaked it a bit if you added extras, if that was the case you could have it sooner. It's all ifs and buts really.

Ps I'm know expert just speaking on what knowledge I've gained over the years.

Hope this helps. Edited by: Audi-Q3-Deluxe

·
Registered
17 Posts
May be a little bit of making sure they don't over promise and then under deliver here. In my case the dealer was able to give me a Build Week shortly after I ordered and whilst mine hasn't arrived yet I've been told it will be c 3 weeks after its been built. Hope that helps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for responses. Mine is the q3 2.0 tdi sline Quattro with no extras in glacier white. That's y I thought its pretty standard so thought they'd get those made quite often

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ordered a replacement 10th May been given middle of September for delivery

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what my dealer said too. That it could be as long as September but looking at all the posts on here there's a good chance it could be earlier. I'm hoping it is I can't wait for it to get here !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi guys.. Mine was ordered march 30th.. built week 22 (last week of may/first June).. Expected delivery 17th July. The wait is far worse now I know it's built and is kicking about Spain en route to Germany before me

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
I order on the 27th on may. I choose a 2.0 tdi sline Quattro that was already been built with privacy glass and 19in alloys.
Was told I would probably receive it mid July got a call Friday 7th of June to Tell me I can come in to the dealer to collect tues 11th of June.
When do you thing it would have came out of the factory !!!!
Got the a real shock when the dealer called

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also ordered my Audi Q3 Sline in Glacier white at Glasgow Audi today. I was expecting it to be September however when I went in to order it an order had been placed by someone with the exact car I wanted and if had fell through! My car is due to be shipped and should have it in 2 weeks!

·
Super Moderator
6,025 Posts
Nice one - that was a stroke of luck!

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post us some pics when it arrives.

I ordered mine mid-April and it isn't due until the end of June. I'm not jealous though. Honest. Nope, not a bit. Really.

<wanders off, muttering darkly></font>

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just out of interest.... is there anyone else thats been waiting as long as I have?
Trying my best not to be impatient but its sooooo difficult

·
Registered
275 Posts
Missatm, I got quoted on mine on 20th march and accepted the quote on 4th April. My delivery date is 15th July, so know how your feeling, but more annoying is the bloke 6 doors away got a Q3 RS last week, it totally outclasses what I'm getting!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
And I thought Id had a long wait.. I ordered mine last day of March and the expected delivery date is July 17th.. Mind you Id be gutted if an RS turned up anywhere near!
And at least I'm not my brother who ordered an A3 TDI sport the same day as me and has a build date mid September?!?
Wheres the logic in these orders being fulfilled and with their owners?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's lucky. Wish someone's order fell through and I got mine earlier I only ordered it a few days ago and it's killing me waiting on it lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha I wouldn't feel guilty. I hope someone's car falls through and I get mine lol. Wot spec did u get ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts