Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an update a few weeks ago saying build week was 24, got a phone call this morning saying it had just arrived and I can pick it up on Tuesday. I have a feeling the next four days are going to be the hardest knowing it is just down the road, the showroom is literally 2mins away.

Can't wait to finally have a comfortable ride, the performance car we have now is beginning to wear us both out with it's unforgiving ride, we'll be able to drive in a straight line instead of weaving across the road trying to avoid even the smallest of pot holes.

Hoping the weather will be dry so I can get some decent photos taken before it gets christened with the British weather.

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
That's great news. It's going to be a lonnnng weekend.

What's the spec?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lucky you!!

Mine was told as build week 25, hope something like this happens

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gromit said:
That's great news.  It's going to be a lonnnng weekend. 

What's the spec?
Ordered first week of April, they estimated delivery to be about 26th June, not a bad estimate, a day early.

Q3 2.0 (140) TDI Quattro S-Line Daytona Grey - spec is standard apart from the space saver spare wheel.

Had the call 3 1/2hrs ago, seems like 10hrs......

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just got mine yesterday after a 3 month wait... It'll be a long few days but worth it

Edited by: Phill-uk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phill-uk said:
Just got mine yesterday after a month wait... It'll be a long few days but worth it
That was pretty quick, my wait was nearly 12 weeks, it's gone quick if I'm honest.

Just put a new order in at Detailing World, some more Snow Foam, Collinite 476, Poorboys wheel sealant/tyre dressing, two new buckets/grit guards, micro fibre drying cloths, Dr Leather wipes - just need a couple good days to use it all.

·
Registered
107 Posts
BobC said:
Phill-uk said:
Just got mine yesterday after a month wait... It'll be a long few days but worth it
That was pretty quick, my wait was nearly 12 weeks, it's gone quick if I'm honest.
Sorry that should have said 3 month wait lol ooops!

Edited by: Phill-uk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Mine was week 23/23 and told it is at dealer going to be transported to me on Wednesday!

·
Registered
17 Posts
There must have been a ship full of Q3s arrive from Spain in the last few days. Got a call myself today to say mine should be at the dealers to collect towards the back end of next week. Got the VIN and checked it was MY14 - result!Edited by: Helmesman

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Q3 now sitting on my drive.

Biggest surprise was it came with DAB radio FOC and half a tank of diesel.

Rather busy today so I haven't had much chance to look at anything let alone take it out for a good run, all that has been done is connect the phone, that was done while they ran through all the controls etc, popped to Maplins on the way home to pick up a memory card so I can transfer my music over.

I will post some photos once I have a bit of spare time, but even for the short time I have sat in it and actually driven I'm chuffed to bits.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice one Bob!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Haha I've only been part of the family 6 days and loving it!

Make sure you update your forum profile and signature!

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
Great result, Bob! Looking forward to the pics. How about putting your Q3 spec in your signature so we can see what yer got?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gromit said:
Great result, Bob!  Looking forward to the pics.  How about putting your Q3 spec in your signature so we can see what yer got?
Your wish is my command.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts