Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just emailed off my requirements, too see what price the dealership comes back with, getting very excited now, the options I have requested are.

Audi Q3 S-line
2.0 TDI Quattro, 177PS 7speed S tronic.
PS- Ice Silver metallic

WBI7X4- Comfort Package
9Q8- Drivers information system
PNU- Satellite navigation
QE1- Storage package
QE4- Luggage compartment package
9JA- Non smoking package
3FU- panoramic glass sunroof
4KF- Privacy glass
6XE- Door mirrors

·
Registered
32 Posts
Forget the no smoking Package nothing to be gained only lost i.e. a cigarette lighter whichcan be used as an other 12v socket and the ash traywhich isa plastic canisterwhich can beuse forstorage

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that's interesting- I thought it replaced the ashtray and cigarette lighter with a 12v socket and a centre storage compartment?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oops! I too ordered non smoking pack assuming the same...

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Sdadi, I emailed my precise spec I wanted after several previous visits to the dealer, already have negotiated a 8.5% discount but told to email my precise requirements to the sales manager to see if they are able to increase the discount- I will certainly remove the non smoking package before I order.

·
Registered
613 Posts
The non-smoker package replaces the Cigarette lighter on the centre tunnel witha spring-loaded flap (marked "12V")over the socket where the cigarette lighter would have been - no additional socket is provided.

Of course, you do gain back the space for a cup as one of the cup-holders no longer has the lidded Ashtrayin one of the cup-holder sockets...

*edited for bad English
Edited by: Jules

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey ArgicWhat about a spare wheel at only £75 or you gonna rely on a tin of goo?Mal

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
- and you would not believe the rows me and my wife had about the spare wheel, she would prefer more boot space, but I don't want to be stuck by the road in the rain, trying to pump expanding foam into a torn tyre

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jules said:
Of course, you do gain back the space for a cup as one of the cup-holders no longer has the lidded Ashtrayin one of the cup-holder sockets...
Ah you mean the storage locker for parking money. You can tell what it is for as it has four symbolic coins on the lid.

Seriously - go for the "smoking option" even if you never touch the evil weed -
1/it provides more flexibility of storage as the ashtray/cash bucket is removable,
2/ when you come to sell it will appeal to smokers as well as non-smokers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Best check with Audi regarding spare wheel, cos to retro firt is EXPENSIVE!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Best check with Audi as to retro fit spare wheel is expensive!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have gone for non-smoking pack as my commute to work is generally 2-3 hours each way, so have a selection of hot and cold beverages on the go - although now thinking the canister would have been good for the midget gems! I also opted for the tin of goo as having the extended boot space and have no intention of changing a wheel - not since the 80s!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts