Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Q3 has finally arrived.......kinda! ;o)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lucky! I've still got to wait to the end of June :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ha ha great photo, there wasnt an orange one on the front was there ?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Have you set up camp outside your dealer

·
Registered
563 Posts
Oh very nice colour btw

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's actually the only time I've been detached from it......the ride on the ship was lovely thanks to the lovely weather these past few days! ;o)

Fortunately have a friend who works over at Audi and took a snap of whilst in the car park. Very much looking forward to being an official member of the Q3 owners forum tomorrow.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks T19. I had been told that build week was 1st week of April. Placed my order in the second week of March.

My friend who works at Audi mentioned to me that collection dates will normally depend on which Audi group you order through. Obviously, larger Audi groups have a larger allocation of vehicles so therefore meaning we receive our cars quicker!

My colleague has too ordered a Q3 and was told by her local Audi that she'd have hers by September earliest! Needless to say, she too has gone to the same centre as mine and told she'll have it by the end of June/first week in July.

All that being said, the main delay in receiving your Q3 (if any)is really due to when the cars get picked up from Spain. Apparently there is no particular order in which they get put onto the ship.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If, as I suspect that's Maidstone Audi you are in for a treat with their PDI and preparation which is superb.
BTW Great colour choice with those lovely whels

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will be looking to sell my beloved Q3 soon guys due to arrival of a company car. Details in my footer and currently at 10,500 miles. Give me a shout if you know anyone or need any further information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts