Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Audi Q3 S-line 2021
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So got my new q3 s line manual petrol a week ago yesterday, last few days noticed in 2nd and 3rd after about 3000 revs i get this juddering as if kangarooing now im not sure if its because its new and needs time to settle but never had this before, anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Is yours the 1.5?

·
Registered
Audi Q3 S-line 2021
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know about kangarooing when pulling off as had this in my octi but not had on this q3

·
Registered
937 Posts
Can you please explain what you mean by juddering? Is the problem road speed or engine speed related? Does the problem occur in a straight line and/or when cornering?

·
Registered
Audi Q3 S-line 2021
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you please explain what you mean by juddering? Is the problem road speed or engine speed related? Does the problem occur in a straight line and/or when cornering?
juddering as it its kangarooing and wants to cut out, like dipping clutch in and out when driving, cant explain it any better and does not mattwr what sort of road does it any time i put foot down

·
Registered
937 Posts
Since the fault is repeatable I would go straight back to the dealer for them to attempt to sort out the problem. If they can't find a solution then get the car swapped for one that doesn't have the problem.

·
Registered
417 Posts
If it is happening at 3000rpm when accelerating it sounds like a different issue than the kangarooing at low speeds.
It is not normal and as mwcltd says take it back and get it fixed.

Reactions: Matmack89

·
Registered
Audi Q3 S-line 2021
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update

phoned dealer and said i wana give it a week before i bring it in just to see how it goes, randomly its stopped now so will keep my eye on the issue

·
Registered
937 Posts
Just a curious question. I assume that the dealer put petrol in, normally half a tank. Have you refilled since then?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just a curious question. I assume that the dealer put petrol in, normally half a tank. Have you refilled since then?
I was thinking the same - perhaps a bad batch (or stale) fuel?

·
Registered
Audi Q3 S-line 2021
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi yes they did, a full tank tbf, have since filled up and the issue has gone. I did think maybe dodgy fuel but never really had an issue with dodgy fuel before

1 - 14 of 14 Posts