Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered an s line 2wd diesel in cobalt blue on sunday as we are due to change cars in September. The car is new on motability and will attract loads of orders so delivery times may get stretched. The salesman said I could play DVDs on the standard s line is this true?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I didn't think you could... Only if you had the Technology Pack... I may be wrong though

·
Registered
36 Posts
newlyner said:
Ordered an s line 2wd diesel in cobalt blue on sunday as we are due to change cars in September. The car is new on motability and will attract loads of orders so delivery times may get stretched. The salesman said I could play DVDs on the standard s line is this true?
Hi newlyner - we may be following suit - but our change-over date is end september - and we rang motability to ask when we could order (since it gets very close to end of the quarterly vehicle listing July 1st)

motability told us that the very earliest date to place an order is 27 June - (precisly 3 months prior to change over date) - I would be grateful to learn how come you could place an order so early? just in case we're missing a trick! PM me if you like - thanks in advance

Al

Edited by: smoothound54

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talk directly to your audi dealer, they were happy to order our car with zero deposit. I suspect they will submit the paperwork to motability at the 3 month point. If you wait your new car may arrive late as you are too far down the queue.

·
Registered
36 Posts
newlyner said:
Talk directly to your audi dealer, they were happy to order our car with zero deposit. I suspect they will submit the paperwork to motability at the 3 month point. If you wait your new car may arrive late as you are too far down the queue.
thanks for the candour newlyner - I feel a trip to the audi dealer coming on!

·
Registered
100 Posts
We just joined the Gang lastThursday. This is the first time on the scheme and we have to wait until end of July for the car.
We went for the Q3 TDI quattro Sline in Daytona Grey, Privacy glass and folding mirrors which is kind of basic so I amsurprisedwe have to wait so long.
I know as it is going through the mobility scheme we have to wait for the paperwork and Pin so I guess there is a delay there as well.
The cost of Matalic paint and Pear effect paint (approx £428) is included in the scheme so you don't have to pay for it, you just have to pay for other options.
Not sure when we will get an actual date but hopefully they can move it forward.
Daz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Makes sense to keep the optional extras to a minimum as you give them back for free after three years, I have always tries to get everything I need with a standard trim.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That was our thinking.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Even though the Audi 2.0TD 4wd s-line is no longer showing on Motability price list since 1st June you can still order it until 31st June by ringingMotability direct or visit a Audi dealerAll Q3 4wd are in high demand hopefully mine will be here by 1st September The only extra I have ordered is folding mirrors because my will be in the garage everynight
Edited by: puddy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts