Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my S Line 8 weeks today, and today was the first time Ive seen another Q3 on the road
It was going east on the A40 around 13:15 in the white city area.This has really spoilt things for me, it was so exclusive before

·
Registered
92 Posts
every few days I pass a samoa orange SE with xenons on the way home from work. The only other one i've seen (apart from the 4 they have for sale in the garage in Harrogate) as my goes back and forth for its rattle to be be fixed - last new trim didnt work so another piece has been ordered and back again in 2 weeks :-(

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vern said:
every few days I pass a samoa orange SE with xenons on the way home from work. The only other one i've seen (apart from the 4 they have for sale in the garage in Harrogate) as my goes back and forth for its rattle to be be fixed - last new trim didnt work so another piece has been ordered and back again in 2 weeks :-(
I would imagine orange ones will be quite rare.I have a vibration in the offside rear door, I'm loathed to let the dealer sort it out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
At last, seen a Q3 on the road!! Heading into Yeovil on the Dorchester road. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
Believe it was the Glacier white demonstrator that I saw at my local Audi dealer.<O:p></O:p>
It looked even better on the road than in the showroom, congratulations to the lucky owner! <O:p></O:p>

·
Registered
92 Posts
there are a few out and about in the Harrogate area. saw 2 black ones and a samoa orange one on the way to work this morning. However also saw 3 aston martins including a new rapideand 2 new style rolls royces including a 12 plate -not sure about this recession- it doesnt seem very evident on my drive to work!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Living in London they are still a very rare sight, I saw that first one after 8 weeks one the day after nothing since.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow, there must be some money up your way then Vern!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Certainly not down here in deepest Somerset.
There is far more chance for me to see 3 tractors on the road on my drive to work!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Vern is a secret lottery winner, sounds like his Q3 is just his shopping car he's probably got something very exotic in the garage

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took delivery of my Q3 on 14 January (South Manchester)and in the 8 weeks since then have seen only one other on the road - a silver one in Manchester city centre. I anticipate more now 1 March has passed....

·
Registered
92 Posts
If only :) - although I did have 21 year old fiat panda for a while last year for the snow (BMWs + hills + snow = useless) hence the q3 - shame it has been the mildest winter in years! :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Is there a connection between Audi's seeming inability to deliver Q3's and the absence of seeing them on the streets? I have seen just a solitary Q3, but lots and lots of Evoques.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Saw a transporter load of Q3's on the M1 heading South - but only seen one on the road... Yes, a few Evoques are starting to appear now aren't they - ugly critters! lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
A transporter load of Q3's? Where did they escape from? Quick, round them up and put them back behind bars!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was in Pizza Express Notting Hill last night, had a window seat so was doing a bit of car spotting (sad I know) anyway I must have spotted about 5 - 6 Evoque's but no Q3's.I did see a brownQ3 over the weekend, not my choice of colour but it didn't look too bad.
Edited by: Del

·
Registered
92 Posts
I saw 5 evoques (3 white 2 red) in a 30 minutes journey to work last week - all on the Leeds ring road - so much for massive delays!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well, I'm still waiting patiently but consoled ever so slightly by the fact that the central belt in Scotland would appear to be a Q3 free zone. Not many Evoques either come to think of it !

·
Registered
264 Posts
I see two black Q3's every day ,they are driven by bentley motors workers . who are part of the VW group so they get scheme cars ,choice ofvarious new VW group cars for 6 months at a cheap rate .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Saw my first Q3 (black) today heading north on the A19 in North Yorkshire

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi seen loads of Evoques in Colchester all look great on the outside. Inside very bland and the Q3s glove box is bigger than the Evoques boot.

Saw my first Q3 on the A120 heading toward Colchester. LED lights looked great.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi,
I got my car two weeks ago up till then I did not see any Q3's. Since getting the car I have seen two white and one silver Q3. Two were S Line and one SE.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts