Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its here after a weeks wait its very nice to drive done around 40miles today
hand over went well covered in a black cover in a little room had the full vpp for free so very shiney
sale guy went over the car with us all went wellbut i found a 1cm scratch on the front bumper

manager comes down we can fix that very sorry it will need paint should take a day will lend you a car. they take it to the body shop comes back yep it needs the front right side repainted

they where very good but i just did not want it to have paint done so asked them to touch it up
its was only a 1cm long and about 4mm wide so off they go to more coffee back it comes all fixed

and i get a set of rubber mats instead to go over the carpet ones
foc was going to ask for the sat nav but that would have been a bit over the top i can recomend maidstone audi

Dan

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi daniwl td5glad you are happy with your Q3 tennd to agree with you over the small scratch sometimes paintwork becomes a bigger job than expected , i have been involved with car paintwork for 40 yrs and nothing is gauranteed nice colour phantom black same as mine

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks daytona

i could just see it now crap masking lines over spray dry paint orange peel then i would have got fed up with the car

the black is real nice andi have hill hold on it foc as well

dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts