Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been told my cars in the Uk now and to wait 7 to 10 days, I'm hoping they have under promised and will over deliver? ( anyone know of the time frame from it showing up in the uk to reaching the dealer? )
I've got the..
S-Line tdi quattro stroniccobalt bluenapper leather19inch alloysled light packtech packcomfortpackbosepanoramic sunroofprivacy glasselectric folding mirrorshigh beam assist

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks great - I'll try to post some pics of my glacier White s line. Let us know how you get on the with tech pack - still can't make album covers appear on the jukebox but they do on the USB port!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's a fantastic spec and probably the exact car I (my wife)will go for. You must let us know about the merits of each of your extras, especially the High Beam Assist.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've have the high beam assist and as I do a lot of country road driving i have to say it is the best £100 I spent - it is quicker to react than the one in my old BMW. Now the storage pack option is another matter - that was £100 I could have saved!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can you believe that I spent a load of dosh on my A7 and forgot the high beam assist, but got the storage pack. I also foung out that to upgrade the rear view mirror for the high beam assist is £400 for the mirror alone. I am trying to find a second hand one.

Can you tell me the part number on your mirror, it should be on the bottom of the mirror in small writting beginning with 8K0

·
Registered
188 Posts
I always worried about how quick the high beam assist would be to react. I feared blinding people coming in the other direction if it took a while to dip. Good to hear its working well

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dan said:
I always worried about how quick the high beam assist would be to react. I feared blinding people coming in the other direction if it took a while to dip. Good to hear its working well
I have high beam assist on my Q 3 and it is very quick , it reacts to rear tail lights as well if you come onto a straight and there is traffic in the distance you go onto dip beam . also picks up street lights amd does same thing . money well spent

·
Registered
7 Posts
HiThe Cobalt Blue colourlooks great !
I ordered mine in september -11. Was not sure choosing Cob. Blue, men seeing it now on the forum I'm convinced !Delivery time:Info yesterday from my dealer is that the car is on its way from Barca. now. But who knows !?
( transport from Barca to Emden, reloading at Bremenhaven before trasportation to Norway ++ )
Other - enjoy reading on the forum; keeps me updated better than my dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts