Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has one on order yet. Went to the dealers to order yesterday and it will be the second one placed with the dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,No not yet but will be doing so this month.What spec / options did you go for (S-Line lol?)? Any deals to be had?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi

Ordered on Monday 27 June... Q3 2.0 TDI S-Line S-Tronic, Daytona Grey with a few extras (SD sat nav, audi sound, parking plus etc).

Not heard as yet whether there's a build number... but I assume we are towards the front of the queue - hope so anyway!

I very much doubt you'll find any deals for a while yet Nacho.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No I guess that was just wishful thinking. I had a brief chat with my local dealer last week and I'm quite doubtful I'll even get a set of mats thrown in, but it was worth a shot.
The 2litre TDI S-line is the one I have my eye on too. keep us updated with your build dates and time scales.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ordered mine today, spec ordered was:

<UL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0cm" =disc>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>Audi Q3 S-line 2.0TDI manual 2 wheel drive</LI>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>Glacier White Metallic</LI>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>9VD - Audi Sound System</LI>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>7X4 - Audi Parking System plus</LI>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>9JA – non smoking package</LI>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>4KF – Privacy glass<?: prefix = o /></LI>
<LI style="COLOR: #222222; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" =Msonormal>2Z0 – deletion of model and technology</LI>[/list]
I did manage to get a bit off - I tried my two closest dealers and see who gave the best offer. Both were eager for the sale so I would recommend people do the same.
Delivery is down as Decemeber but time will tell how accurate this is. Hopefully we've ordered early enough to get one of the first 2WD's when they come out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Decided against s-line suspension as Ihave an A3 S-line now and the ride is awful - also read one of the reviews sayint leave it off. Will wait for some better reviews nearer the time and make the final call then.

Also still not sure about colour, down for Glacier white but quite like daytona grey and the fact it's S line only is a bonus.

At least there is plenty of time to change spec between now and the time it goes into production.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi and welcome to you all

I've seen a few Audi's in glacier white now - A5's, TT's etc. and I do really like the colour.
But - just to make it even harder for you Gareth I like daytona grey too and it probably would be an easier colour to live with unless you love car cleaning?
Dan

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah to be honest I've prefer white cars with dark grey coloured wheels although the Q3's alloys will be silver and I'm not 100% convinced it works as well. I've kicked myself since I listened to my friends and didnt order my current A3 Black Edition in white and regretted it ever since so I think based on that I'll stick to white.

I also think I'm going to have to add the LED interior pack as it sounds really good - hopefully the static demo that is doing the rounds will have it and I can make my decision then.Edited by: Gareth3685

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not sure what alloys you're going for but what about getting an aftermarket company to powerdercoat them grey / black?
Bit of a brave move mind on a brand new set of alloys!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
</font>Just wondering.
</font>

</font>If you have ordered your New Q3 what car are you forsaking
or is it an additional car.</font>

</font>Mine is a VW Tiguan Sport 140Tdi auto in Deep Black Pearl</font>

</font>

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok so I changed my order..Chickened out on the Glacier white, saw it in the flesh and decided it wasnt for me. If it was Ibis white with dark coloured wheels it would look great (I bet there will be a Black Edition model eventually) but seeing a Q5 in Glacier with silver alloys just didnt do it for me at all.So its now Daytona grey and I've added the LED lighting pack as I reckon for the money it will raise the cara bit.Now I've just got to wait 4 months (
) to see it in the flesh. Still reckon it will be a miracle if I see it this year but fingers crosssed.Was advised that changes to spec make no difference at this stage as the order (or any other UK order) wont be in the main system yet so doesnt affect anything, either way even if it did result in a delay I would have gone ahead because Glacier just wasnt doing it for me.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Will be pushing it close for delivery this year - maybe a nice xmas present?
At least you've given it some thought and good job you saw it in the flesh and still had time to change your mind!
Oh and I do like the LED pack!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just changed My order too.I included Privacy Glass on my Daytona Grey S line but after comparing 2 Audi Q5's one with & one without I decided to remove it from my order.Any Thoughts!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gareth3685 said:
Interesting, I'm getting Daytona with privacy glass.Can I ask what your aversion to the privacy glass is? Looks ok to me....
I have a BlackVW Tiguanwith tinted glass at the moment & I like it but on the Audi's its alot darker & the look is not for me.Just personal taste.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi - I ordered a 2.0 tdi s line stronic (Glacier white - after much debate over that or daytona grey) at the end of July - the feedback from the dealer was that it would be march / april 12 at the earliest due to the fact that s lines would be a least 4 months behind the se versions

·
Registered
44 Posts
Vern said:
Hi - I ordered a 2.0 tdi s line stronic (Glacier white - after much debate over that or daytona grey) at the end of July - the feedback from the dealer was that it would be march / april 12 at the earliest due to the fact that s lines would be a least 4 months behind the se versions
Hi VernI've heard the same story from another dealer (not the dealer I've ordered from) that S line deliveries are not going to be until end of Q1 2012 and that SE's will be first.Despite my dealer still claiming December I now find it increasingly unlikely that I will see the car until 2012.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Interesting about the non s-line delivery dates being first.

Has anyone heard anything about the Quattro versions? Sooner or later than non Quattro?

G

·
Registered
44 Posts
ESL said:
Interesting about the non s-line delivery dates being first.

Has anyone heard anything about the Quattro versions? Sooner or later than non Quattro?

G
Quattro's were always supposed to be before the 2wd models, the initial estimates were Quattro's in November and 2wd in December. There wasnt any information about SE's being delivered before S lines when I ordered at the begining of July but it seems that the information is coming out which confirms that is the case.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I won't be ordering an s-line but not made up my mind yet about Quattro. I'm hoping to get an order in During September, but still waiting for my leasing company to get their finger out.

G

1 - 20 of 75 Posts