Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Audi RSQ3 Sport Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

A bit of a late one but oh well! I just wanted to introduce myself after joining the forums a short while ago.

My name is Matt and I run a business called Ultimate Customs (https://www.ultimatecustomsuk.com). We offer a range of services covering all vehicles, but we specifically focus on VWAG vehicles.

I own a 2021 RSQ3 F3, which we鈥檒l be working on over the coming months. This is used as my own personal car along with being a demo car for the company.

I look forward to interacting with group members to hear the experiences with the RSQ3. A few photos of the car so far are below!

We recently completed a full wrap excluding shuts and returns using the new Arlon Satin Charcoal Metallic vinyl range. I absolutely love how it looks on the RSQ3 馃ぉ

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Vehicle Car Wheel Tire Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Hi and welcome to another RSQ3. :)
RSQ3John might be hoping you are not too far from Warwick鈥.;)

• Love
Reactions: m1ucg

Super Moderator
I'm safe David! Warrington, Cheshire...

• Love
Reactions: DavidS and m1ucg

Premium Member
2021 Audi RSQ3 Sport Edition
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to join the club.

Love the color you wrapped :love:

Also curious to see how you are going to do with this mean-looking RSQ3 :D
Thank you! I was reading the thread with everything you're doing last night, I will give you a message at some point. We are heading to Racingline HQ as OEM+ will be taking the RSQ3 for their Stage 1 & 2 software for both ECU & TCU. Excited to see what power we can get out of it. How's the meth kit?

Welcome, echo the above, colour looks great !
Thanks John, I love the Nardo on yours! Such a good colour on these cars.

Hi and welcome to another RSQ3. :)
RSQ3John might be hoping you are not too far from Warwick鈥.;)
Thanks David, much appreciated. Haha very far away, John's got nothing to worry about :LOL: there's about 3 F3 RSQ3's around here now, I swear whenever you buy a car everyone else buys the same one! :ROFLMAO:

Super Moderator
I ain't sayin' nuthin'. :censored:

Welcome to the club! I've replied to your PM and look forward to your future input. :)

Premium Member
RSQ3 Sportback F3
How's the meth kit?
Aquamist meth kit is fantastic and made significantly power gain, but I think it is because I put water jet at each intake runner as direct port injection. Our MAP/IAT sensor at intake manifold is located at the corner of its manifold so it is not able to read lower IAT benefiting from water jet at throttle pipe. I made some logs out of my car before and after meth kit and no significant improvement on the IAT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts