Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Am placing my order for my Q3 on Saturday. S line 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic - Glacier White with 19" 5 segment wheels, privacy glass, technology pack, panoramic sunroof, audi parking plus, and a few other bits. Am also considering lowering the suspension as well as some of the pics have me drooling on this site.

Have been negotiating over the phone, and seem to have settled around a c6% discount with dealer.

Three questions:

1) Does that discount sound about right on what people are finding with Audi dealers at present?

2) Has anyone else taken the suspension option on an S Line? How is the ride on 19" alloys? Bear in mind I am coming from a Type R so rough doesnt bother me in that sense.

3) In an ideal world, I would like the car sitting on 20" titanium effect alloys (a la Q5 option) and would happily pay the dealer for them. Question is, would the dealer fit 20" alloys from another audi range - assuming they fit the car and I pay as part of the order? I am guessing I would have to pay for the standard 18" wheels and then order the 20" seperately to be fitted at the dealer?

Would they do this?

·
Registered
518 Posts
This has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. Be very careful fitting non standard wheels, for 2 reasons.1 They will certainly invalidate the warranty2 You need to tell your insurers that you have fitted non standard wheels, and they may decide to uplift your insurance premium

1 - 8 of 8 Posts