Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting confirmed build week so I went to the showroom again on Friday..... last opportunity to tweak order. Standard SE material for seats looks a bit basic but whilst I would love leather and or sports seats find it hard to justify to myself the extra cost. Anyone had an SE delivered with standard seat fabric and is it alright?

·
Registered
518 Posts
No experience with the fabric seats on a Q3, but thought I would mention that I have an A2, 10 years old with 140,000 miles on the clock, and with beige satellite fabric on the seats. Over the years the seats got very dirty (including watermarks etc) but just had the interior valeted by my Audi dealer and the seats came out looking absolutely like new! So I would conclude from a wear and tear viewpoint, Audi fabrics are pretty good. Aesthetics are a personal choice. I've spec'd leather on my forthcoming Q3, but would have been equally happy with fabric

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi - I test drove a basic SE and it had a very strange pattern to the seat cloth but that may have just been the launch model. I'm not keen on leather so just went for the basic s line seats which are cloth and part leather which are really nice and the sports seats are really supportive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a loan Q3 SE with half cloth and half leather sports seats and they are great, colour looks great and very supportive, hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts