Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just a quick query, about interior lights. I have ordered an sline tdi, are the interior lights the white led type or the regular yellow type ? Also, anyone know if the led light pack can be retro fitted ? Currently have an a1 with the led pack ( came standard with s line), and didn't realise it wasn't pack of the sline q3 pack !

·
Registered
563 Posts
You will get yellowlights as standard. If you can afford it go for the LED light pack,itgives a really nice ambiance

·
Registered
100 Posts
No you have to order it ,doesn't, come cheap but a brilliant extra

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I was thinking that, can be fitted at the dealer though ? Car is due to be their next week. I have got a feeling it can't be though !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Doubt very much ,

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome!

Another Q3 owner who has an A1

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yes it's too late and your dealer will not be able to change them.
You will be able to change quite a few of them yourself though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought mine 3 months old. Very difficult to get everything you want without paying the earth. I was disappointed not to have the led pack. I didn't realise what a different it makes (maybe I would have kept looking. I still cannot believe there are no vanity lights. Anyway, changed my various interior lights for white led and added blue footwell led lights. They are really nice. Hard to solve the ambient issue when driving though. If you are buying new, ensure you get led pack! If someone out there finds an answer I would be interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you manage to change the rear interior lights to LEDs? I cant figure out how to pry the lamp out to change to LEDs. Any help would be very much appreciated!

·
Registered
18 Posts
LEDs go on doors and finishing (cup holder in the middle of the driver and passenger). It also goes on the sides around the bose frame, if you have this package. It is really cool but, as I am in Brazil, it does not come cheap. I can post pictures if you like...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Btw - you can turn on and off on the car adjustments and adjust intensity, in the Led packages... Maybe there is an Audi modifier you can try: heard there are good ones in the uk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts