Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had a call from my sales person, Epsom Audi have their first car to see and drive!My build week has also moved from 05/2012 to 46/2011, so hopefully I'll have the car by the end of the month!GB

·
Registered
13 Posts
My local dealer has an Se and an S Line. One manual and one s tronic. Going to test drive the s tronic on Saturday :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi steppy

Can I ask which dealer as I haven't seen on in the flesh yet so I wouldn't mind taking a look!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car is an S-Line being built week 46.The car at Epsom Audi seems to be a cross between the two models, it looks like an SE from the ouside but S-Line interior.GB

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went along to Portsmouth Audi today for a test drive. They have 2 SE's (not an s line as I was told on the phone), one in the showroom in white with Xenons, sports seats and lots of other kit and the other in silver which is less spec'd up, but includes 18" wheels on standard suspension in silver as the demo

Personally for me I found it much smaller than I initially thought and it didn't feel like it worth the £35,000 I was prepared to spend on it.
A lovely car, but not for me. Test drove a Q5 and immediately felt WOW, this is what I want.
I am sure the Q3 will be a huge success for Audi and good luck to all the people who have ordered :)
Edited by: Steppy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Steppy said:
Hmm, looks very dumpy.  Be interesting to see how much better it looks in the flesh tomorrow
Not only dumpy, looks like someone's pranged it already - is that a dent on the front wing?

Maybe the dumpy look is down to black not really suiting it. I have always thought it looked better in silver or white.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Vern said:
thats a pain - i'm in leeds :) oh well maybe there will be one up north soon!
Now they have moved further north to Harrogate Audi.A white Tdi S Tronic SE with other bits and bobs on.Looks nice in the white.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you manage to get details on your build week? I've been trying since I first heard of the delay. Originally it was due to be delivered first week in December, now I only know vaguely that it will be in March. Also, do you know what is causing the delay? As I'm getting no answers, I keep posting on facebook, but that doesn't seem to be getting any answers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been down my dealers today. Was told my q3 was in
The country and would have it by Friday. When checking the order the car was petrol not diesel like i ordered. The The manager said it not that much different. The dealer have just told me lies from the beginning of august. I have now cancelled my order. I would not trust Audi as far as any deliveries dates are concerened. Good luck if you have ordered a diesel might get it by next Christmas.

·
Registered
264 Posts
iust ordered q3 tdi quattro s/tronic in daytona grey / comfort pack /audi sound system / bluetooth LED interior light pack / folding door mirrors / privacy glass / heated seats / s/d sat nav .dealer quoting march / april delivery . has guaranteed my trade in price and to cover any audi price increase , so think I got a fair deal , at least I know whaat I have to pay out .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts