Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed no one has love for the Ice Silver, I however do and in the interests of increasing the ice silver awareness, and not shameless new car pride, I present a few pictures of my Ice Silver. Picked it up yesterday and love it. I think all along my first preference would have been glacial white however the wait on it would have been huge, but now owning it very happy with the silver, love it. Interestingly enough the GM of the dealship had got himself an ice Silver as well and was there same day along with two silver Q5's going out same day.

Nothing too much extra with it, stronic 125kw, 18inch twin spoke 5 star wheels, technik pack and rubber boot mat and front floor mats and black leather interior. I think only thing left to do is a darker window tint. Originally got the boot mat thrown in as part of the deal and after seeing it had to get the front ones as well, really good stuff. Was worried no space saver given talk here but mine came with it, not sure if standard in AU. Great dealership and really happy with the car. Had a fun long drive already.

happy to take more if an interest.

Edited by: pixy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks great and nice with pictures

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ice Silver was my first choice but the dealer persuaded me to go for the Daytona as it is the special color for the S Line. I still like the Ice Silver & looks good in your pictures. May be next time.Hope you enjoyyour Q3as much as I do.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi pixyNice car I like the colour
Tell me did you spec the black roof rails and window surrounds ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I never realized that the others had metallic or chrome looking roof rails. I didn't go for full body color so assumed it was that but now looking back at other pics doesn't seem to be the case. Have to assume it's an ice silver feature. I like it, gives a bit more definition to it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks very similar to the one I am currently waiting for... :) I too went for Ice Silver and the same wheels. Difference is that I chose full body paint + chrome lists around windows and chrome roof rails. Strangely enough, I haven't managed to find any picture at all with exactly this combination. Seems like the full body paint is not so common...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weren't keen on the full body, wife was worried about stone etc chips on the bottom part. Should have gone for the side guard rails now that I've seen it in the accessory brochure, don't think anyone went for it on here from what I've seen so far. Not that I'm complaining about our car :) its awesome.

Funny enough I think a few q3's came in on the same boat, having seen 0 for months I saw what looked like a glacial white or amalfi in my local suburb this morning :p

·
Registered
111 Posts
See what you mean about chips etc., I thought about that before choosing. But then I realized that I'm going to drive on asphalt 99.99% of the time, and that plastic bits also get miscoloured over time, so... *shrug*... As a customer I'm probably more in the "jacked up A3" than "SUV" group... :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
lovely colour, that's what im going to order, the dealer did mention that ice silver dosnt seem to be so popular, but I think it looks smart clean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts