Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The backside of my Q3 hiding out in the back of the dealership! Friday can't come quick enough!

·
Registered
201 Posts
So near yet... The nights will fly by and before you know it you will be happily behind the wheel.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Contrition!
I'm refusing to go out in the current car for the rest of the week now

Hurry up Friday... I have lots of new buttons to figure out!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice one Miss!

You need to put your car spec in your forum signature so we all know what you've got... Looks like mine, just signed the paperwork for Thursday pickup!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brilliant Phill! Ive been today for exactly the same thing. Could you not spy yours anywhere lurking about? So much for Audi managing to keep him hidden from me until Friday and the grand unveiling event (am I the only one to find that a little creepy?)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mine was hidden in the workshop being prepared!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Nice backside, Miss.

(Well, you know what I mean...)

·
Registered
25 Posts
MissATM you said 'him' when referring to your new car. Are your cars always boys or does it depend on what car it is? Also, do you give them names? Perhaps this should be a new thread really, but still interested to know what you and everyone else thinks.

By the way, mine are always boys, and I do name them. The red Q3 I have on order will be called Rufus.
Edited by: Jonny Five

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A red one!? Wow, I'm jealous already... I would have held out a week to order the red if I'd known they were adding it to the choice.
And yes, the q3 is def a boy. He's called Horton (at 34yrs old I'm going through a Dr Seuss stage!?). The current car, a BMW, is a girl but I never named her as she's a company car so never felt like mine if that makes sense?!
It's the little things in life that keep us happy eh?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I see you've gone for the best colour Miss, he looks the business

I've never named any of my cars, feel like i'm missing out now!. I think mine is a girl however, she's costing me a fortune in beauty products

·
Registered
107 Posts
Now I'm trying to think of a name for my car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts