Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I can only see 2 tabs, one is for the car computer and the other one is for navigation. Is it possible to add more tabs to the DIS? I can't seem to find this in the user manual. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a possible four tabs on my Q3.

A) The car computer,
b) Music / Radio control
c) Telephone
d) Navigation (navigation doesn't work as I didn't order it)

Don't know of any more.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This means I am missing the Music and Telephone tabs. Not sure if these 2 tabs are disabled for Q3 models in Japan.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Quite interesting. ..and you have a bluetooth connection for telephone? I don't have navigation so I don't see the navigation tab.

One explanation might be the radio type: chorus / concert (but you have navigation so you must have concert radio).

Could it be related to road traffic legislation applied in Japan?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SemiQ said:
Quite interesting. ..and you have a bluetooth connection for telephone? I don't have navigation so I don't see the navigation tab.

One explanation might be the radio type: chorus / concert (but you have navigation so you must have concert radio).

Could it be related to road traffic legislation applied in Japan?
SemiQ,
I guess you're right. I found one Japanese auto shop that can do a re-program to enable the tabs in addition to other tweaks such as auto folding mirrors. I do not want to go to this route since this will void the warranty.
pekX2to

·
Registered
34 Posts
HipekX2to
That's an interesting comment that you can alter Tabs to tweak auto folding mirrors. Could you please expand?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bigbob2k said:
HipekX2to
That's an interesting comment that you can alter Tabs to tweak auto folding mirrors. Could you please expand?
According to the site the shop use VCDS. i think it is a re-programming tool. The auto shop is in Tokyo, it"s a bit far from where I live (Hyogo)' Some other tweaks include DRL light setup, auto light sensitivity, rain sensor sensitivity, rear wiper speed, speedometer/tachometer needle swipe during ignition, etc. Please see link below (sorry Japanese only):

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/539626/blog/c807639/

pekX2to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts