Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I get the MPH numbers to display again in the smaller-sized speedometer on the bottom right? I only see tic marks but I want to see the numbers as well. The numbers used to show.

Speedometer on the right only shows tic marks, no numbers

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
Well on the RS there are no numbers on the circumference of the dial...are you sure? Wishful thinking??

We get the fuel consumption display on top of the tach graphic too....and yet the Q7 rental car I've had for a couple of weeks is the same as yours.

Reactions: karenwalker

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well on the RS there are no numbers on the circumference of the dial...are you sure? Wishful thinking??

We get the fuel consumption display on top of the tach graphic too....and yet the Q7 rental car I've had for a couple of weeks is the same as yours.
Hmm...maybe it is wishful thinking. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I checked it today and mine doesn't show numbers as well.
I changed the views from MMI like standard , sport dynamic made no difference however.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't have virtual cockpit, but from what I have read it is only when you switch to the small speedo that the numbers disappear (presumably because the numbers would be too small to read). Do you get the numbers back with the larger speedo and rev counter?

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
Yup, full size instrument displays have numbers..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have virtual cockpit, but from what I have read it is only when you switch to the small speedo that the numbers disappear (presumably because the numbers would be too small to read). Do you get the numbers back with the larger speedo and rev counter?
Yes, numbers around the dial come back with the larger speedometer. I think I was mistaken about numbers around the dial of the smaller one. Thanks though.

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
One for the Audi suggestion box. :)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
If you have the map in front of you then you want the small dials, the right hand one having in the centre the speed in numeric form. If they do decide to put the speed on the dials then I hope they include a magnifying glass in the price. Now, if you want a real suggestion, how about an LED light around the ignition key lock on the steering column for the non-Advanced Key fraternity. In the dark it can be very difficult to find.

Reactions: Q3 Dave
1 - 10 of 10 Posts