Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

So, i took the plunge and sourced the handbrake switch including hill hold function. Ive tried to code it using vagcom according to the instructions on the French site linked elsewhere but no joy. I can't select the long coding option when looking at the abs module 3. I have no option to select long coding. Can anyone provide any insight?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Spike, thanks for the info. Mine is a pre FL model, hence I was hoping to get it programmed. I'll have to do some more digging.
RegardsGreg

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Greg R said:
Hi Spike, thanks for the info. Mine is a pre FL model, hence I was hoping to get it programmed. I'll have to do some more digging.
RegardsGreg
Apologies Greg, Had in my mind 2014 as the FL release date but now recall Audi onlyannounced it then, for introduction in 2015.Only other suggestion for your coding issue is whether you are using VCDS 'Lite' software with an aftermarket lead as this sometimes limits the more complex functions

Cheers Spike

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Spike,
Thanks. Ive a genuine Micro-Can cable and the most up to date version of VCDS. I think I may have been missing a step to input the required security code before trying to make alterations so thats my next thing to try this evening.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Managed to get it working using the coding above

1 - 6 of 6 Posts