Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site, not sure how it works! Just purchased Audi Q3 yesterday, and hopefully taking delivery bet end of the month! I know that's good as the Dealer tells me it's about a 5 month wait for a factory order! Luckily, I accepted a cancelled order, it was pretty much what I was after. I'm very excited, however after reading some reviews on the Internet I'm a little bit uncertain....I've read comments that the Q3 is boring! Just hope I've made the right choice.

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi janmcbwelcome to the site like you I took a stock car rather than wait 6 months , so far I am very happy with the Q3 ride is good build quality is ecxellent , I take it you had a test drive before you took the cancelled order so did you like it ???? did you test drive the evoke maybe some people will find it a boring car , but it depends what you want out of it , my dealer as a black R S 3 in the showroom but at £42000 , some people would prefer that to a Q3 hope you find you made the right choice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Daytona,

I have to say that I haven't had a test drive of the Q3! I know a lot of my friends have raised their eyebrows at me and are surprised that i've bought a car without even driving it! I like the Audi styling and the build quality is always good, I'm moving from the A3 sport 2.0d and I have been extremely pleased with that car, my husband is currently driving an S5 which is really nice also, so here's hoping I like the Q3 when it arrives.

I never really considered the Evoque, I did look at the reviews for it and a lot of people are saying how stylish it is, but Im really not fussed on its looks, and I like the look of the BMW X1 from the outside, but I don't like the BMW interiors, i much prefer the Audi styling.

I'm really excited and can't wait to take delivery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts