Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd stick my head up and say hi.Picking up our Phantom Black Q3 at the end of the week.Here she is:

Took the demonstrator off them as it was pretty much the spec we wanted 2.0 TDI FWD S-Line, Leather/Alacantra, Bluetooth, etc. 600 miles on it and got a pretty good discount off the retail... plus no long waiting times.
Having the rears windows tinted and cruise control retro fitted.
We loved the Q3, although very nearly came out with an A3 Sportback instead.Friday seems a long way off...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks good, it will look even better with the tinted windows.I've still got 11 days until i can pick mine up.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi simiewimie, welcome and great looking car, how much are you being charged for the tinting of the rear windows?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The salesman gave me the number to contact the guy direct who does it for the dealership. He is doing it for £140.Only problem(!?) is that he can't do it until next weekend as he has so much work on from around the area getting new cars ready for the 1st September.Still, if the dealerships are using him and keeping him busy, he must be good.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i paid similar money for my window tints .cant understand why you can buy a 10 grand skoda or seat and get tints as standard yet you have to pay on a Q 3 even on the s line .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. I have to admit I was surprised it wasn't a standard fit on the S Line. Even our last car (Ford KugaTitanium) had tints as standard for that spec.However, don't get my wife started on the lack of storage nets as standard!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Wow, that looks fantastic! Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great looking car!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks simiewimie, good to have an idea of how much I should be charged when I get this done.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem. To be fair the sales guy said that if they did it there would be their markup plus VAT to pay, so would probably have been looking more at £300. Hence giving us the contact details for the chap direct. I'm sure he probably gets a little kick back form the tinter, so I doubt he loses out by passing the details on.
Had a great experience dealing with Audi Stratford Upon Avon. A very pleasant, professional experience from start to finish.

·
Registered
613 Posts
The tints do look good - worth doing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts