Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just a quickie to introduce myself here.

I have just placed an order with Ipswich Audi for a Q3S Line in Caribou Brown with loads of optional extras, in fact I've blown the kids inheritance, expected build date 2nd week in January for registration 1st March, already I'm like a child at Christmas

I had a 24 hour test drive in a BMW X1, there is just no comparison, the Q3 seriously kicked its butt, and I am presently the owner of a BMW X3

I was seriously looking at the RR Evoque, but after reading all the negative comments about the MPG i decided Audi was the way to go, so please keep posting pictures of your Q3's to get me through the long cold winter months, anyone out there got a Caribou brown? if so, please post some pictures for me to drool over.

Garry

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sounds like you've made the right decision to me Gary, honestly the time will fly past and you'll be in your new car in no time

What goodies did you add on??

The kids will just have to work harder, treat yourself

I also considered the X1 but found it too similar to the other models, the seating position is far too low and did you run your hands over the dash etc?? A really low rent feeling i found, i think it's just been out for too long and needs replaced!
I'm not normally spending my weekends running my hands over car interiors but it just didn't have that quality feel for the price imo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi reilsab
Thanks for responding, I hope your right about the time flying!!
I had the smoker pack removed but after reading on here that somebody uses the cup ashtray as a rubbish bin the wife decided this would be a good place to put the murray mint wrappers so I will be speaking to the dealer today to have it put back on.
Spec below.
Garry

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
That's a nice spec Gary, do you plan on doing a bit of towing?

The cool ashtray is indeed removed if you remove the smoking pack, i would keep it as they happily charge you 40 quid to buy one

I don't use mine much but it does look good. I see you have the spare wheel too, a much better option than those dreadful runflats you've probably got on the X3, had them on my 3 series
Don't fancy getting a puncture with a can of gunk for company either.
Prepare to be amazed at the better ride comfort, good luck with the wait

·
Registered
613 Posts
Caribou Brown - choice of Champions
I knew it just couldn't be me who appreciated it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jules

The choice of champions indeed

I have seen the pictures posted by you and benji of your beautiful machines, unfortunatelyI dont think the camera can catch the true, deep beautiful metallic lustre of this colour.

There was a Q3 in caribou in the showroom when I veryfirst went in there a few weeks ago, as soon as I saw it close up I knew that was the colour for me, unfortunately in the s line there is no option but black seats,I love yours in beige, it really sets the whole package off.

Garry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts