Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just to say hi and looking forward to being part of this forum. Just ordered my first Q3 and should get it September.
I am so excited - gone for a Q3 2.0 SE TDI (140) in Monsoon Grey with full paint finish.
Going from a Mini Cooper D so slight change! Loved my mini but with growing 8 year old twins, leg room becoming an issue - especially when my husband drives and has to have the seat right back, my daughter has to sit with her legs crossed on the seat - child cruelty springs to mind!!

Have been reading the posts and you all seem very happy with yours, so looking forward to it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Deb and welcome to the forum. Given your circumstances with the kids the Q3 sounds ideal. I am sure you won't be disappointed, you just have to try to supress that excitement for the next couple of months!

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Hi Deb, and welcome. I agree with Joe - you've made a great choice and I think the kids will agree!

I've just finished my first long trip with mine (collected it just a month ago) and loved every mile of the 400 or so I covered in two days.

Two months seems like an eternity to wait but it'll be worth it - trust me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HiThanks for your warm welcomes. Argic is this your first Q3 too? What spec/colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi AllI also waiting for sept delivery Q3 S line diesel (140) Glacier white priv glass,its killing me riding around in mom inlaw Cit C3 sold my car to quick never mind got good deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice on Bill. Waiting for same model and colour again around September. No car at all at present, ao counting te days. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Deb/Argic - you won't be disappointed in the 140 front-wheel drive!
I know about the lack of room in the mini - my Cooper convertible was just as bad - daughter loved it back then, but would hate it now!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome

The monsoon grey looks well. Mine never looks dirty until I wash it, then I realise how dirty it really is- if that makes sense.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi My Q3 is a September deliveryalso. Just wondering Bill and Debs -which build week were you given? Mine is a build week 31, so being built this week
with an estimated pick up date 28th September from the dealers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hiyasorry been away on holiday - just got back - mmm not sure when my build week is/was - gonna email the dealer now and find out!!I'll be back..........................

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there the wait on the Q3 is mad i ordered mine 9th of april and still waiting, have now been told 1st of sept. I was originally told 9th of July when the 9th came asked where the car was?then i was told end July beginning of August???? When asked at beginning of August told September WHAT THE **** due to the Q3 being made in Spain and not Germany (WHAT THE ****) So I now own a seat Ibiza hahaha !!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HiJust had a call from the dealer and my car is there! So I can pick up anytime from midnight 31st Aug for the new reg - so gonna go on 1st which so happens to be a Sunday - so perfect!Cant wait now, knowing its in my reach.......................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts