Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,Just checking in for the 1st time. I have orded a cobalt blue Q3 Tdi Quattro S-line from Edinburgh Audy - its arriving next week. Excellent service so far from Edinburgh Audi.
John Morris

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cobalt Blue is an interesting colour, looks black until you get in the full sun then you can see the blueness.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club!Edited by: suparockin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its a nice colour. I took a Q3 out yesterday and brought one there and then. Very impressed by the 140 bhp tdi engine, and quietness of the cabin. I took the test vehicle out onto a private road and took it up to 100 mph, very quiet and stable it was too. Its beautifully made, and makes my current ride a Volvo XC60 seem a bit crude and dated. John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to buy my new Q3 from Aberdeen Audi. However they had a very arrogant and bad attitude and did not even bother to phone me back after I visited their showroom, twice. Not recommended.

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum - nice colour choice too!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi and welcome.
I think Edinburgh Audi are part of the Lomond Group, i got my car last year from them too but from another dealer. The sales experience was great but the aftersales really lets Audi down, i've only been back once for a software update and thankfully i've not been back since. In fact i have a few wee niggly faults which i'm living with until the service.
Coming from bmw it was disappointing, i bought 3 cars from Harry Fairbairn and they were 1st class.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts