Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's and possibly ladies,

Ordered yesterday, my Q3 TDI SE Quattro in Monsoon Grey and full body paint, together with Comfort pack, SD Card SatNav, Fold Mirrors, Interior Light pack and heated front seats. This is to replace my 2010 A4 SE TDI. However, there have been a couple of disappointments. The trade in on my car, and I had to pay £195.00 extra for alloys (C2G in the Brochure) as the standard alloys are not available and to guarantee delivery before August 2012! This will apply to all dealerships!

I managed a fairly lengthy test drive and was very very impressed with all aspects. However, like others, I found the rear view mirror too small.

I did notice there are no anchor points or net for the boot area, which was standard on my A4.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My dealer told me that the ones they had delivered so far had come with the upgraded wheels as there was an issue with the standard ones - however they had not passed the 195 on to the customer - it seems a bit unfair that they charge you extra for not being able to supply standard wheels!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Vern,

Many thanks for that little bit of information. I'll give my dealership a call and see what they have to say!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts