Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.

Just ordered a new q3 s line 35tdi in Daytona Grey. Delivery on 5th March so not long to go :)

Never owned (well, leased) an Audi before so looking forward to it.

Car is a bit smaller than I'm used to, but that drivers seat is a lovely place to be. Hoping it drives as well as it looks (can't test drive - covid and all that). Going to be weird sitting that low again.

Last two cars have been Ford's (Focus Titanium X and Kuga Titanium X) and im surprised that the q3 is a step down in terms of standard kit (no wireless phone charging or rear USB/12v). Looks and build quality make up for it though.

Quick question - can you remotely start it warming up from the app?

Any advice for a new owner that hasn't played around with the cockpit before?

Registered
Audi Q3 2016 S Line Plus TDI
Welcome to the forum 馃憢馃徏 Someone who can answer that question for you will be along soon 馃憤馃徏

Registered
Welcome to the club....all the things that were standard on the Titanium X models will be sat in Audi's infamous options list. Did you tick any of them aside from Daytona Grey? Great choice btw.

I don't think remote warming is a UK option.

Q3 Owners Manual in PDF format for download.

Reactions: EasyTyler

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately it was a case of Audi Stafford having one in stock so I didn't get to go for anything above standard equipment.

It's a lovely car, but due to covid I only got a few minutes to look around and haven't really got to grips with what it does and doesn't come with.

I'll have a good read of that manual. Thanks :)

Registered
Ahhh...all the owners of the Q3 without the upgraded B&O audio system complain (I think its part of the Comfort & Sound Pack) you'll likely be disappointed as there are just 4 speakers in the doors and that's your lot - it's pretty feeble from all accounts.

As it's a Lease car see if they can find a car suitably equipped in the network instead.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Just tried that - nowhere in stock with that option at the minute.

To be honest were in the situation where we lease via Motability (Wife health issues) so id always lean away from optional extras unless they were very cost effective - purely as you never get the opportunity to buy the car at the end of the term.

Wanted a Q5 but they are not on the scheme and the Q3 is already 2.5k up front so i suppose ill just live with whatever i get for a while and hope that the standard S Line comes with enough to keep me pleased. Either way I'm still excited to use it, suppose ill have to get used to scraping windows in the cold again :ROFLMAO:

Already got a 63 Beetle in the garage and an indian bobber on the way so the Q3 will need to face the elements for a few years.

Thanks folks - look forward to bombarding you with questions as I have them (y)

Registered
Welcome to the gang. Once you have the car please put the Q3 details on the signature. You won't regret getting a Q3, its very addictive.

Super Moderator
Hi, welcome to the club!

Registered
Are you sure it hasn鈥檛 got the wireless phone charging? only asking as I have ordered the same car and colour straight after Christmas funny enough and I asked this question, the sales guy then went and asked he came back and said it would and not because we put it as an optional extra the only option we put on it was the sound and comfort pack.
There is plenty of speck on the SLine we have a Q2 Edition1 at the minute which is based on the SLine and was pleasantly surprised what the Q3 has compared to ours, although as you said you will have to scrape the windscreen but hopefully not till next winter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts