Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Ordered my Q3 (TDI) in January and now told of delivery date....at last! Getting it in late July!Better late than never, I suppose!
Photos will follow....

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome on board - Please tell us more about what you've ordered?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jules,
Thanks for the welcome!
Full spec......
Q3 2.0 TDI SE (177) Quattro S Tronic Full, in Glacier White; BOSE; Space saver; Lumbar support; Adjustable door mirrors; 18" 5 Arm wheels; Parking system+; Black leather; Xenon light pack; Through load; Luggage pack; Drive select; Side assist; SD Sat Nav; No-smoking pack; Gard X; GAP
Dealership (Audi Stirling) add-ons - Full tank; Touch-up kit; Bumper Protection
Dealership has been brilliant.....just serviced my A3 Sportsback free of charge and gave me a Q3 Special Edition as a courtesy car. Also held the price quoted for x-change in January.....

Edited by: stevieboy49

·
Registered
258 Posts
You say the dealership is brilliant but your delivery time is horrendous! I ordered mine in Jan for march delivery. I am sorry you are having to wait.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Come on Caribou, get with it. That was 2 years ago!

·
Registered
258 Posts
bandrews said:
Sorry bandrews, it was very late and I had been to the pub!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I have to make a decision on the GardX before I take Delivery.AUDI say GardX costs €750 but are offering this for €399.I just want to know if it is worth the money ????

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think general consensus with all these paint protection things is unless dealer is practically giving it away, it's cheaper to buy online and do it yourself.

·
Super Moderator
5,715 Posts
You'll get differing opinions on this, but I never go for "paint protection" schemes. They can be more of a pain than a blessing and - even discounted - are an awful lot of "value added" money for what you get and are mainly a vehicle for increasing the dealer profit.

·
Registered
274 Posts
caribou said:
bandrews said:
Sorry bandrews, it was very late and I had been to the pub!
The pub? On a school night? Tsk tsk!

·
Registered
258 Posts
It was quiz night, so it keeps the grey cells working, and we came 3rd winning £5 of beer vouchers.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Don't need to make excuses to me......

·
Super Moderator
5,715 Posts
I bet the beer vouchers only made it home in liquid form.

·
Registered
258 Posts
No in OH's wallet for next week. He sure knows how to spoil a gal. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts