Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Well, after months of deliberation over the Evoque, Q5 or Q3 we finally ordered a Q3 last Sunday and got a very good deal. Good job as I was reading the updated brochure online today and the OTR prices have risen by £510!!! Don't know when these come into effect so if anyone is still thinking of ordering, do it now.
2.0TFSI S line S Tronic, Daytona Grey, Alcantara, Heated seats, 5 arm off road alloys, Sat Nav, Privacy glass, Spare wheel, Folding mirrors, Through load, Colour DIS, Comfort pack, Drive Select
Expecting delivery in November.

Edited by: Pg220

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi amd welcome to the site . Im sure you made the right choice of car sounds like a nice spec . nov delivery just in time for the bad weather

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ordered mine tail end of February. Audi dealer delivery date is early September. Audi will probably be announcing a face lift model before I get mine. Already found this forum useful in a disappointing way as I have learnt that the electric mirrors can't be set to fold in automatically. Will miss that as my current car an Audi A4 avant in the latest shape does this no problem. Always going to be in the minority her as my Q3 will be the TFSI 170ps SE Quattro S Tronic. Because of using a company van to and from work I only do about 4000 miles a year in my car so the fuel economy versus the initial extra cost for the diesel doesn't come into it. Probably regret it when when trade in time comes!

Here comes the spec
Full paint in monsoon grey.
Titanium grey nappa leather.
Drive select.
Hill hold assist.
Cruise control.
3D aluminium mesh trim.
Electric lumbar support. Have this in the A4. Well worth it.
Multi function wheel.
Colour display.
Electric folding mirrors.
Storage and luggage pack.
Space saver wheel.
Xenon light pack. Go to France a lot. Live close to Eurotunnel. Bit concerned about driving on the continent and having to have these adjusted a dozen times a year. Been following the forum threads on this one.
Trias wheels
SD Sat Nav

Dealer emailed me a couple of days ago and delivery now is quoted as mid July. Almost seems as if the dealer is pessimistic initially so as to be able to give you better news later.

·
Registered
485 Posts
That is quite a list of extra's that you have added.. I am sure that you will enjoy the car- when it arrives.

I ordered in January and have been put back a week to week 30, so expecting the car towards the end of September. Hopefully that will be a 2013 model car.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I must admit I seem to have been waiting for ever - certainly the longest I have ever had to wait...
Sadly as it's a company car order, I don't even have the ability to chase the dealer - I just keep getting emails from the Leasing company saying delivery is Mid-July... Which I suppose will be after any 2012 facelift!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts