Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Ordered my Q3 TDI Quattro S-Line - Daytona Grey on March the 11th 2012. Got a phone call from my local dealer that its schduled for June, might slip to July.

Very exited! can't wait to get it! Everyone says it's worth the wait so don't mind waiting. What is the issue with the LED package? I have ordered this also? If it is not in all the places they state is it possible to get a refund once it arrives on the LED package?

<div ="msgSignature">
S line 2.0 TDI quattro S-tronic in Daytona Gray with 19” ‘5-arm-double-spoke off road' design alloy wheels, sports suspension, Comfort
package & other little bits added. Hopefully, delivery july/august latest

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi and welcome!
I'm not sure what the current Audi literature says but I know theexterior door handle illumination is not included, glove box and boot lights are also not LED's. Certainly last time I checked Audi still included the door handle illumination on the website.
It might be worth a nice little chat with your dealer to see what you can get them to throw in for you.
Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dan,

I checked last night on the website and it says it does come with these. Even when I clicked on the configurator and looked at the 'you audi' section it states exterior LEDs. I will get onto the deal this weekend and ask about what they can do for me...

Hoping they can do alittle something :$

Thanks

Bhavesh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are dealers likely to give, what would be a acceptable?

Anyone had any compensation in terms of upgrades on your Q3?

·
Registered
264 Posts
colins7 said:
hi all please could you tell me if colour display screen has to be manually opened?
yes you just push it slightly and it comes up , its pivoted at the rear .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys,

Just got a call from my dealer that my Audi Q3 is due to be built May 14th week 20! Delivery expected mid June!

EXCITED!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S line 2.0 TDI quattro S-tronic in Daytona Gray with 19”
‘5-arm-double-spoke off road' design alloy wheels, sports suspension,
Comfort
package & other little bits added.

Edited by: bhavesh

·
Registered
264 Posts
thats great news those few weeks will soon pass then you can enjoy the pleasures of your Q3 , its well worth the wait

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will post photos soon as i get the car
But we still have to wait for until June

I hope it does go super quick Daytona!

I have to keep remembering to ask for the correct RED MMI cable when i go in to collect!

·
Registered
264 Posts
ask the dealer for your red cable now, then they can make sure that they have it in stock , when you pick your car up . or even give it to you ready so that you have it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Daytona,

Just rang them and request made :) the dealer said it only takes them 1-2 days to get them in so he will order one in now and leave it with my paper work so it ready for pick up when the car arrives :)

Thanks for the push ;) i was going to wait til pick up...

·
Registered
264 Posts
bhavesh said:
Hey Daytona,

Just rang them and request made :) the dealer said it only takes them 1-2 days to get them in so he will order one in now and leave it with my paper work so it ready for pick up when the car arrives :)

Thanks for the push ;) i was going to wait til pick up...
your welcome and its one last thing to try to remember when your getting your car , there is some much paperwork etc so thats one less job

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good news!!

After a smallish wait I got a call from the dealer today stating that the car is ready to be picked up on thursday

Afew more nights can't wait!

·
Registered
264 Posts
well that time seems to have flown since your first post on 15 march .but im sure the next few days will seem just as long ,.,looks like it will get wet this weekend enjoy your new Q3 and post some piccies when you get chance

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Daytona :) Can't wait! Activated my 7 days free Audi insurance to start on Thursday too. Red cable for MMI will also be avaliable on the day. Everything is perfect so far

Also, forgot to mention that i got Gap insurance price matched from ala.co.uk. Dealer was happy to price match audi gap insurance :)

Edited by: bhavesh

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for the tip on GAP insurance - our dealer wanted 599.00 for GAP so this looks like a better deal. I don't pick my car up until September so will have a look at the site in detail

1 - 16 of 16 Posts