Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im new today, had call from dealer yesterday to say car being built now wek 9 this week, 7 weeks del , after going to germany for various things, etc wheels!!!, i orderded mine early nov 2011, im glad ive found this web site because i think it will be helpful so thnk you to the person that set it up.. mines just a boring 2l tdi which im sure will be ok for me 69th birthday coming up may 12th.. its going to be white met full col, c31 wheels,pist leather and 10 other spec ups, im really lookingforward to getting it, just had a newknee, january,not driving yet but will next week, when builders they have finnished my drive, and i get my old beemer out for its last hoora, before i say goodbye its been a good old bus new 1999 2ltdi, 55mpg and dare i say it sh*t off a shovel.. cant wait for my new transportcos it will be the last decent car, before my maker comes and i am forced into a fiat panda.. graham..

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi graham welcome to the site im sure you will be very pleased with your Q 3 when it arrives . your birthday is one day agter mine lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi jane welcome to the Q3 site . Ive had mine since november still love it , im sure you will enjoy yours what have you ordered ? brian

·
Registered
189 Posts
janepaul said:
hello this is jane new to this site..nice to meet you all...ordered my first Q3..will get it in next week..
Hi Jane, nice to meet you too.

What have you went for then and when did you place your order? Did you have a long wait?
Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts