Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, ordered my Q3 end of January and have been given a build date of mid May and 1st July for delivery. I am not pleased at all, after reading post regarding LED light package and the exclusionof exterior door handle illumination.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Jima.
That sounds like positive news on the build date! Ordered mine at the end of Nov, with a build date of between weeks 4 - 6. Then slipped to week 13, and now been made aware this is now week 16!! And that is not set as the code 20 has yet to be applied that confirms the build date!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi & welcome to the site. I'm not that far away from you (Hartlepool). I think as said above the build date sounds ok to me. The LED light pack / door handle omission is a bitdisappointing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dan said:
Hi & welcome to the site. I'm not that far away from you (Hartlepool). I think as said above the build date sounds ok to me. The LED light pack / door handle omission is a bitdisappointing.
The LED light pack / door handle omission isvery disappointing to me as I may have saved some money if I'd known earlier. I'm also not that far away from both you (Saltburn). My collection date is 1st March as it has been at the port of Tyne from late Jan I did not feel it was of any benefit collecting it before the 1st March & the new reg. Where have you both ordered your Q's from?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi S Line,
I have ordered mine from Teesside Audi.

·
Registered
130 Posts
jima said:
Hi S Line,
I have ordered mine from Teesside Audi.
Who have you placed your order with?Andrew is good he keeps you up dated or has so far with our A1 order from Teesside Audi.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We placed our order with Jonathan who is also keeping us up dated, in fact build date has come forward a week.

·
Registered
563 Posts
jima said:
Hi all, ordered my Q3 end of January and have been given a build date of mid May and 1st July for delivery. I am not pleased at all, after reading post regarding LED light package and the exclusionof exterior door handle illumination.
You'll also find the glovebox and boot don't have LED's.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Q3 is built and awaiting shipment from spain

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just had a call from Audi Teesside, my car is due at Port of TynenextMonday

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good news Jima - follow Daytona's advice and ask them to get you a RED music interface lead - Teesside Audi gave me a Blue lead but swapped it for Red after ordering thru parts dept...get yours on order now!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the heads up MikeM, I am actually popping into dealers tomorrow so will ask them to order one. Edited by: jima

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vehicle update
Q3 ordered on 12th Jan. Original build date was 21st May with an estimateddeliveryfor early July. To cut a long story short, car built in April, shipped and scheduled to arrive in Port of Tyne today.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Due to work schedule, I wasn't able to pick car up until yesterday. But it looks great and for the short distance (15mile) I drove it from the dealers it feels good. Photo's to follow.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hope to see you around.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts