Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm Nicky and thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'm getting my Q3 in 10 days time and cannot wait, excited like a little kid at Christmas! lolIcurrentlyhave a A1 Sport, which I do love but wanted the Q3 as soon as I saw it

Look forward to getting to know you all

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi. Well jealous I've got to wait until mid November ( at the earliest ). Make sure you post some pics when you get her.

·
Registered
111 Posts
AudiMrs said:
Hi all,
I'm Nicky and thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'm getting my Q3 in 10 days time and cannot wait, excited like a little kid at Christmas! lolIcurrentlyhave a A1 Sport, which I do love but wanted the Q3 as soon as I saw it

Look forward to getting to know you all
I"m sure that you will love it! I've had mine for two weeks and it's great
Don't forget to add the details of your car in your signature.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hope you enjoy your new q3. Had mine 2 weeks now and look forwards to driving it at every opportunity.

We also have a A1 sport TDI and they are two very different vehicles. I enjoy them both, but in different ways; so if both available, I select the one that suits. You would expect the steering on the A1 to be light and the Q3 heavy, but quite the opposite.

How about adding your details to your signature so we know what you are collecting / driving. It also makes future posts easier- see item 4 in link below

http://www.q3ownersclub.co.uk/forum/welcome-to-the-site_topic337.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts